Accor has now launched a bonus opportunity for stays in the Middle East, Africa, Turkey, and India through May 16, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members can earn up to triple points for stays booked between February 22 – April 18.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you earn double points on your first stay and triple from your second stay. The T&Cs state that you merely need to register for this offer before your stay, which must be booked from February 22 – April 18.
Here are the eligible countries for the triple points offer:
- The DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
- EQUATORIAL GUINEA
- IVORY COAST
- SAUDI ARABIA
- SOUTH AFRICA
- SRI LANKA
- ST HELENA ASCENSION AND TRISTAN
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
I flagged the Turkey offer with Accor two weeks ago that was supposed to come with triple points, and it seems that Accor has now fixed the issue.
Remember to sign up for the bonus offer and pay attention to the valid booking and stay windows.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [IMEA up to x3 Points] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between [22/02/2021], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [18/04/2021]) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by  for their 1st stay, and by  starting from their second stay, when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by  or by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Rewards points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X3
This offer can be used only  times per member during its validity period: points x2 on the first stay and points x3 on the second, third and fourth stays. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [22/02/2021] to [16/05/2021] in one of the participating hotels in [IMEA : ALGERIA, BAHRAIN, BENIN, CAMEROON, DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO, EGYPT, EQUATORIAL GUINEA, GHANA, INDIA, IVORY COAST, JORDAN, KENYA, KUWAIT, LEBANON, MADAGASCAR, MAURITIUS, MOROCCO, NAMIBIA, NIGERIA, OMAN, PAKISTAN, QATAR, RWANDA, SAUDI ARABIA, SENEGAL, SEYCHELLES, SOUTH AFRICA, SRI LANKA, ST HELENA ASCENSION AND TRISTAN,TANZANIA, TUNISIA, TURKEY, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES], and booked between [22/02/2021], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [18/04/2021]. This offer is not eligible in One Fine Stay properties.
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night and maximum 30 nights.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [IMEA up to x3 Points] offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.”
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.