Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Iberia and their shoulder season midweek premium economy sell-up round trip fares between San Francisco (SFO), USA and Barcelona (BCN), Spain on their nonstop service operated by Level Airlines.
In case you missed it!
From the United States – permitted 24DEC 20 through 26DEC 20 or 01JAN 21 through 04JAN 21 or 11MAR 21 through 07MAY 21 or 14JUL 21 through 18AUG 21 or 05SEP 21 through 23OCT 21 or 18NOV 21 through 20NOV 21 or 15DEC 21 through 17DEC 21 or 04MAR 22 through 06MAY 22 or 13JUL 22 through 17AUG 22 or 04SEP 22 through 22OCT 22 or 17NOV 22 through 19NOV 22 or 14DEC 22 through 16DEC 22 for each transatlantic sector. To the United States – permitted 25DEC 20 through 01JAN 21 or 05JAN 21 through 10JAN 21 or 18MAR 21 through 14MAY 21 or 15AUG 21 through 30OCT 21 or 27NOV 21 through 29NOV 21 or 29DEC 21 through 08JAN 22 or 11MAR 22 through 13MAY 22 or 14AUG 22 through 29OCT 22 or 26NOV 22 through 28NOV 22 or 28DEC 22 through 31DEC 22 for each transatlantic sector.
Sales restrictions: No sales end date.
- Fare: Iberia (IB) OKX5C7P5 SFO to BCN.
- Booking class: T.
- Price: from $904 ($591 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 50 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: -/-
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge $275 for reissue.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on Iberia.com: