IHG Hotels has teamed up with Mastercard to offer discounted rates and other benefits for stays in the Middle East and Africa through September 30, 2021.
The discount varies from 5% to 30%, and IHG Rewards members are eligible for an additional 5% off. You can book this offer between March 8 – September 27.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that you need to guarantee the reservation using a credit card, but there is no prepayment. You must, however, cancel a minimum of 72 hours before, or a one-night deposit applies.
It is difficult to tell whether the rate plan is good or not because the discount can vary a lot between the properties. It is nice to ad breakfast for a buck for those who eat it every morning.
Also, the rate plan is essentially fully flexible. You need to cancel a minimum of 72 hours before if your plans have changed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
• The Mastercard promotional rate (the “Promotion”) is valid only for bookings made from 8 March 2021 through 27 September 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Booking Dates”) for stays at participating hotels between 11 March 2021 to 30 September 2021 (both dates inclusive) (“Stay Dates”) using the “Book Now, Pay Later” rate.
• The Promotion offers a discount of up between 5% and up to 30% off the hotel’s Best Flexible Rate (BFR). Discount varies by property and stay dates. Additional 5% off can be availed when signing in with IHG® Rewards Club.
• Minimum 1 night stay required. Booking must be made at least three (3) days in advance.
• Cancellation and no show policy apply. Booking can be cancelled 72 hours before check in time without any charge. No shows or cancellations made less than 72 hours before your check in time will result in a charge of a one night stay.
• Rates are per room, per night based on a maximum of 2 adults sharing a standard twin/double room and are subject to availability. Breakfast inclusive rates are also available to book as part of the Promotion offer. Breakfast inclusive rates include an additional charge of $1 (or local currency equivalent eg. 1 AED or 1 SAR) per person per night as part of your booking. Breakfast at participating hotels is offered as buffet unless specified. Local government guidelines might require hotels to make any operational changes and you will be informed at the time of check in.
• Mastercard cardholders can avail a Welcome Drink upon arrival and a 4 pm late check-out, upon presentation of their Mastercard card during the check-in process. 4pm Late Checkout is based on hotel’s availability. Welcome Drink consists of 1 non-alcoholic beverage per guest per stay for guests occupying the same room under the same reservation. Any other drinks outside of the complimentary Welcome Drink upon arrival are not included within this offer. •This offer is only available to Mastercard cardholders via official Mastercard partner channels. Bookings must be made via the following link www.ihg.com/mastercardoffer or www.ihg.com/mastercarddeal and must be booked and paid for using a Mastercard.
• The Promotion offer is valid in the Middle East and Africa at participating InterContinental, voco, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites hotels and resorts.
• The Promotion offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
• Kids up to 12 years and sharing the room with full paying adults eat free with an accompanying paying adult guest at the hotel restaurant.
• There is no requirement to be an IHG® Rewards Club member to redeem this offer, however bookings made through IHG Brand websites, IHG App, CRO or directly at hotel qualify for IHG Rewards Club Points. Standard IHG® Rewards Club program terms and conditions apply. Visit ihgrewardsclub.com for details.
• Tax, service charge, credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, minibar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
• Credit card guarantee is required to make a booking. However deposit for one night is only due 72 hours before check-in date.
• The Promotion is not applicable to group bookings.
• Unused components do not have a cash value and are non-refundable. Not applicable with other discounted rate promotions.
• Blackout dates (days when the offers are not available) may apply in some participating hotels.
• IHG reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or modify this Promotion or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice at any time with or without notice and without any liability. To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG reserves the right of final interpretation of this Promotion.
• Final bill will be in hotel’s local currency.