Emirates has launched a Double Tier Miles offer on flights through December 31, 2021, if booked between April 1 – June 30.
The airline has already extended Skywards tiers through 2022, and this new allows members to reach or retain higher tier next year.
You can access this offer on the Emirates website here.
Note that eligible flights must be either in Emirates 176 or 141 or 169 flydubai ticket stock.
Eligible flights must be operated and marketed by either Emirates or flydubai, and the ticket must be completed by December 31, 2021.
Airlines are either extending member tiers or offering double elite qualifying miles to keep member numbers intact despite the covid-19 related covid-19 travel slump.
Nice offer from Emirates that is valid through the end of 2021 as long as you make the eligible bookings by June 30.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
The Emirates Skywards Double Tier Miles Offer 2021 is open to all individual Emirates Skywards members who:
- are existing Emirates Skywards members, or who enroll as a member by 11:59 p.m. (Dubai time) on June 30, 2021
- have booked and completed issuance of an Eligible Ticket and Eligible Fare (return or one way) between 00:01 a.m. on April 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. (Dubai time) on June 30, 2021
- have commenced and completed their journey on Eligible Flights between 00:01 a.m. on June 1, 2021 and 11:59 p.m. (Dubai time) on December 31, 2021
An Eligible Ticket is defined as:
- any with prefix 176 issued on Emirates ticket stock, with prefix 141 or 169 issued on flydubai ticket stock or any with booking receipt issued directly via flydubai.com
- any purchased via emirates.com, Emirates App, flydubai.com, flydubai App, Emirates Retail or Contact Centers, or via a travel agent
- any eligible for normal Skywards Miles accrual per Emirates Skywards Program Rules
- any purchased using any form of payment except tickets using Cash+Miles form of payment, which are ineligible for this offer
An Eligible Fare is defined as:
- on Emirates: Special, Saver, Flex or Flex Plus in either Economy Class, Business Class or First Class
- on flydubai: Lite, Value or Flex in Economy Class and Business in Business Class
An Eligible Journey is defined as:
- any from/to all Emirates or flydubai origins/destinations
An Eligible Flight is defined as:
- an Emirates marketed flight with EK designator, operated by Emirates or flydubai
- a flydubai marketed flight with FZ designator, operated by flydubai or Emirates
- All other codeshare and interline flights are excluded from this offer.
An Emirates Skywards member who, at the discretion of Emirates Skywards, satisfies all the conditions set out above will be awarded bonus Tier Miles in addition to the Tier Miles normally earned in respect of the flight:
- The bonus multiple is calculated on the total Tier Miles earned.
- The bonus applicable for this promotion is 100% bonus Tier Miles in Economy Class, Business Class or First Class on Eligible Flights only.
- The bonus applies as per the original ticketed class, excluding any subsequent reward or complimentary upgrades or other changes.
- If a member has registered and/or qualifies for bonus Tier Miles from any other offer or promotion, only the higher of the eligible bonuses will be credited.
The Emirates Skywards member will be notified of the Miles credit in their membership statements, which are accessible on the Emirates App or online at emirates.com or flydubai.com.
All other Emirates Skywards Program Rules apply.