Accor has launched a new sale in cooperation with Mastercard for stays in Southeast Asia, Korea, and Japan through December 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members save 33%, and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% off if booked by June 30.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that you must have a Mastercard to be eligible for this rate plan and book by June 30.
The eligible countries are those in Southeast Asia, Korea, and Japan.
Hotels rarely enforce payment type requirements of these various plans with Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. I am sure that most of us have at least one Mastercard and thus eligible for this rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The offer is available to cardholders of Mastercard who are also members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless at the time of booking, for stays booked using a valid Mastercard. Mastercard cardholders who have successfully booked this offer will be asked to present their Mastercard upon check-in. Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
2. The offer includes a 33% accommodation discount on the fully ‘flexible rate’ at the time of booking. Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% discount on accommodation. Accor Plus members will be required to make a booking directly on the link provided in the offer page.
3. The offer is valid for reservations booked by 30 June 2021, for stays until 31 December 2021, at participating hotels. The offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
4. 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable. However, one modification of the reservation, whereby the hotel will honor the original booking rate, is permitted. The cardholder must make the modification directly with the hotel up to 24 hours prior to arrival (3 days prior for the Maldives).
5. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
6. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
7. Accor and its affiliates make no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any documents relating to this offer including information contained in marketing collateral.
8. Members participate in this offer at their own risk and cost. Accor and its affiliates shall not be responsible for any losses that may be suffered or incurred by members arising out of or in connection with their participation in this offer.
9. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.