Accor has brought back its popular offer for bonus points at stays at select new or renovated hotels that was on break due to the global pandemic.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn quadruple points for stays at the following hotels between April 6 – July 5, 2021, if booked by May 21 after registering for this offer.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
I have excluded from the list all the ibis Budget hotels that appear for various cities in Australia because they are not Accor ALL participating per Accor itself (access their page for participation here). So, earning four times zero points is still zero.
UPDATE: These select ibis budget hotels in Australia are now ALL participating:
Remember that you earn double base points and nights until the end of 2021:
Accor ALL members earn both double nights and elite qualifying points for the entire 2021.
United Arab Emirates
This is a great offer if you happen to stay at any of the cities with these new hotels opening, as you can earn quadruple points in the process.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL terms and conditions apply to the Reward Points x4 New Hotels offer and you must be a ALL member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer (between 06/04/2021, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 21/05/2021) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions. Only bookings, which have been made after successful registration via the log-on button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by 4 when staying at any hotel that has enrolled to participate in the ALL loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL general conditions of use and based on Classic status. On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the ALL member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by 4 on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a ALL member who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X4
This offer can be used only 1 per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 06/04/2021 to 05/07/2021 in one of the participating hotels (ibis Styles Nagoya, Kyoto Yura Hotel Nijo Jo Bettei Mgallery, Mondrian Seoul Itaewon, Fairmont Ambassador Seoul, ibis Ambassador Suwon, Raffles Bali, Pullman Bandung, ibis Styles Bandung, Thermas Olimpia Resorts by Mercure , Novotel SP Jardins, Ibis Styles Sorocaba, Novotel BH Savassi, Ibis Budget BH Savassi, Movenpick Abidjan, Pullman Downtown Dubai, Adagio Deira, Feline Lounge Mantis, Adagio City Center Jeddah, Grand Mercure Bengaluru at Gopalan Mall , Movenpick Hobart, Mantra Traralgon, The Sebel Yarrawong Silverwoods, The Sebel Melbourne Ringwood , Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Mercure Auckland Queen Street, MGallery, Berkeley Park, ibis budget Brisbane Airport, ibis budget Campbelltown, ibis budget Canberra, ibis budget Casula Liverpool, ibis budget Coffs Harbour, ibis budget Dandenong, ibis budget Dubbo, ibis budget Enfield, ibis budget Fawkner, ibis budget Newcastle, ibis budget St Peters, ibis budget Sydney Olympic Park, ibis budget Wentworthville, SLS Dubai Hotel & Residences, The Artisan İstanbul Mgallery), and booked between 06/04/2021, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 21/05/2021. The stay must be a minimum of one (1) night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Reward Points x4 New Hotels offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated. In other words, a ALL member will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the ALL mobile apps, the Accor call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
10. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
12. Please specify the reference 006126 in all your communications with ALL call centers or customers care services related to this offer.