Accor ALL has brought back the 35% off promotion for stays in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand & Vietnam through December 31, 2021.
The offer is theoretically open for Kingpower buyers, and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% discount.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is unlikely any verification of what status you may have with Kingpower, and you can sign up for a free membership on their website.
The rate plan is prepaid but refundable if canceled a minimum of 24 hours before the scheduled check-in time.
Here are the participating hotels:
You have probably dealt with Kingpower if you have ever purchased tax-free items at Thailand’s airports. It seems that you can get one of these memberships free if needed for verification purposes at a hotel (very unlikely).
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
1. The “ALL Partner Offer” is available to members of King Power (Onyx, Scarlet, Navy, Vega and Crown) who are also members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless at the time of booking, for stays booked via https://all.accor.com/kingpower. Those who have successfully booked this offer may be asked to verify ALL membership upon check-in and if they cannot do so, may join ALL or otherwise be charged the usual room rate (without discount). Non-members can join ALL instantly at no cost here. Here.
2. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer.
3. Those who book the “ALL Partner Offer” receive a 35% accommodation discount on the fully “flexible rate” at the time of booking, and free daily breakfast for up to 2 people per room during the stay.
4. . King Power members with Crown and Vega status are entitled to receive a room upgrade, subject to availability at the time of check-in. Upon arrival at the hotel, these members must present their valid digital King Power card and request the room upgrade. The upgrade excludes lounge access, villas, one-of-a-kind suites, specialty suites and presidential suites. At Fairmont hotels, the upgrade is not applicable to the Fairmont Gold Floor. At Raffles hotels, the upgrade applies to the Junior Suite category. The upgrade does not apply to hotels without different room types such as ibis and ibis Styles.
5. King Power members who are also Accor Plus members are entitled to an additional 10% on accommodation. To avail of the offer, these members must make their booking via the dedicated offer page accessible to members-only on the Accor Plus website here or via the Accor Reservation Center. Those who have booked the Accor Plus rate for this offer and are not able to verify their Accor Plus membership upon check-in can be charged the value of the 10% discount by the hotel.
6. The offer is valid for reservations booked between 1 September 2020 – 31 December 2021 for stays during the same period at participating hotels in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam. The offer is subject to availability as well as blackout dates which may include 13 – 17 April and 20 – 31 December 2021 for Thailand, and 2 – 11 April, 12 June – 15 August, and 20 – 31 December 2021 for Vietnam. Reservations must be made 24 hours prior to arrival.
7. 100% of the reservation must be paid at the time of booking. The reservation is 100% refundable if cancelled no less than 24 hours prior to arrival.
8. The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
9. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time.
10. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.