Hyatt and American Airlines have teamed up by offering 20% off at select hotels in the Americas as part of the 40th AAdvantage celebrations.
You can get 20% off at the hotels below by clicking through the link for stays through September 12, 2021, if booked by May 31.
You can access this offer on Hyatt’s website here.
READ MORE: World of Hyatt Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that there is a one-night deposit requirement that is refunded if the stay is canceled a minimum of 24 hours before arrival
Here are the participating hotels:
- Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Sarasota
- Hyatt Centric Brickell Miami
- Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale
- Hyatt Place Coconut Point
- Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- The Confidante Miami Beach
- Tempe Mission Palms
- The Scottsdale Resort,
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
- The Eliza Jane
- Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa
- Alila Marea Beach Resort Encinitas
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- Hana-Maui Resort
- Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
- Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort and Spa
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa
- Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort
- Mar Monte Hotel
- Andaz Mayakoba Resort Riviera Maya
- Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort
- Thompson Playa Del Carmen Main House
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
- Park Hyatt St. Kitts Christophe Harbour
- Andaz Costa Rica Resort at Peninsula Papagayo
- Thompson Zihuatanejo
- The Cape – A Thompson Hotel
- Wild Dunes Resort
- The Lodge At Spruce Peak
- Grand Hyatt Vail
- Destination Residences Hawaii
- Destination Resorts Vail
Part of AAdvantage 40th Anniversary Celebrations!
The code is not one-time use but can be used an unlimited number of times, and there is no way for anybody to verify who is the winner and who is not for this Hyatt “code.”
There are often third-night free rates available for stays at these properties, so it pays to check what yields the lowest rate.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Discount is off the Standard Rate and available only to AAdvantage members in good standing at time of booking and stay. Must request offer at time of booking a qualifying reservation at participating hotels between April 1, 2021 and May 31, 2021 for stays with a checkout date between April 2, 2021 and September 12, 2021. Offer is subject to availability. Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com or by contacting your personal travel professional. Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply. Minimum one-night deposit required at booking, which is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival.
Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Offer not valid with previously booked or held stays or groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions or offers unless expressly permitted. Discount applies only to room rate and does not apply to other items such as taxes, resort/destination fees (if applicable), incidental charges or any other hotel specific charges. Limited number of rooms allocated to promotional rates; reservations are subject to availability. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). This offer may be altered or withdrawn at any time without notice. Where required, an alternate offer of similar value will be offered. Not redeemable for cash or other substitutions. Any unauthorized transfer, sale, distribution or reproduction constitutes fraud. Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2021 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.