Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their basic season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam (AMS), Netherlands and Los Angeles (LAX), USA.
From Netherlands – permitted 01JUL through 19AUG or 18NOV through 27NOV or 16DEC through 03JAN or 31MAR through 17APR for each transatlantic sector. To Netherlands – permitted 30JUN through 10SEP or 24NOV through 02DEC or 23DEC through 10JAN or 31MAR through 17APR for each transatlantic sector.
Sales restrictions: No sales end date.
- Fare: American (AA) ILX8C8S4 AMS to LAX.
- Booking class: I.
- Price: from 1,458€ (906€ base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: from Netherlands permitted TUE/WED/THU/FRI/SAT on each transatlantic sector; to Netherlands permitted MON/TUE/WED/SAT/SUN on each transatlantic sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 6 days or until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 12 months.
- Stopovers: permitted in Europe at 150€ each; permitted in the United States at 600€ each.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on American Airlines: