Shangri-La has launched Double Elite Qualifying Nights offers for stays between May 1 – July 31, 2021.
Golden Circle members need to consume 10 nights (usually 20) to reach Jade and 25 for Diamond (usually 50) during the offer period.
You can access this offer on Shangri La’s website here.
This offer is valid for stays at Shangri-La hotel, resort, Kerry hotel, JEN hotel, or Traders hotels worldwide. The number of elite qualifying nights you can earn towards elite status is uncapped.
Here’s the Golden Circle benefit matrix:
Email that Shangri-La sent out:
Most hotel loyalty programs have either halved the elite qualification requirement, offered bonus nights, or double consumed nights during a set period.
Shangri-La has chosen the last of the three options that members in Asia are well-positioned to take advantage of. Not so for members in the Americas or Europe due to travel bans in place to most countries in Asia where Shangri-La has most of its hotels.
The Diamond status comes with good benefits, as the Club lounge access is included. Jade membership gives you a complimentary breakfast.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. Offer is valid for stays from 1 May to 31 July 2021, both dates inclusive, at any participating Shangri-La hotel, resort, Kerry hotel, JEN hotel or Traders hotel.
2. Golden Circle members will earn double Qualifying Nights for room nights under Qualifying Room Rates. Qualifying Nights will count towards qualification for the next higher tier and renewal of the current tier Golden Circle membership status.
3. The number of Qualifying Base Nights required to upgrade or renew Golden Circle Membership tiers within a Membership Year (when double nights are applied) is indicated below:
Membership Tiers Qualifying Nights Qualifying Nights
during promotion period
Diamond 50 25 Jade 20 10 Gold N/A N/A
4. Qualifying Nights are fully paid hotel room nights that include bookings made through the Shangri-La website, Shangri-La mobile site, Shangri-La mobile application, Participating Hotels or Golden Circle Member Services directly. Qualifying Nights exclude bookings made through third party online websites, wholesale packages, groups and tours, airlines and/or travel industry discounts, negotiated rates to airline crew paid by the airline and serviced apartments, as well as Long Stay Rate, Non-Qualifying Negotiated Rate and GC Nights Redemption Rate.
5. Golden Circle members must quote their membership numbers at the time of room reservation and present their membership cards (digital or physical cards) upon check-in at the hotels to enjoy this offer.
6. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and promotion.
7. Golden Circle reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions stated herein and may withdraw or discontinue the promotions at any time without prior notice.
8. Terms and conditions of the Golden Circle Programme apply.