Many hotels in Thailand and other countries must have refocused their marketing to get either locals or long-term residents to stay instead of foreign tourists and business travelers.
JW Marriott Bangkok has launched a Taste of Platinum package with a very reasonable price that comes with Marriott Bonvoy Platinum-level benefits regardless of what your status is. The rate plan is eligible for points and night credits.
You can access this offer on Marriott’s website here.
JW Marriott Bangkok certainly has loaded many rate plans, and this long stay rate is significantly lower than others.
You may, however, use discount vouchers towards the other rates that are not allowed for this specific rate, so always check.
A Taste of PLATINUM, includes buffet breakfast at JW Cafe, WiFi, upgrade upon availability at check in, prepay in full, non-refundable if cancelled more than 1 day after booking, late check-out 4 pm, laundry service, RaoTiewDuayGun can be applied, see Rate details
- Non-Commissionable Rate
- – Minimum 15 consecutive nights stay required.
- – Complimentary Buffet Breakfast.
- – Guaranteed room upgrade upon arrival.
- – Platinum Elite Welcome Gift.
- – Complimentary lounge access with extended benefits such as:
- High-Tea from 2.00 pm to 4.00 pm.
- Cocktails from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm. including wine, beer,
- spirits and cocktails.
- Canapes and light snacks from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm.
- – Late check out at 4.00 pm.
- – Free parking.
- – 3 pieces of laundry per room per day.
- – 30 percent discount on food and beverage.
- – Eligible for Marriott Bonvoy points and nights.
- – Can be applied for Rao Tiew Duay Gun campaign.
- – Eligible for status matching challenge.
- Terms and conditions
- – This rate is Pre-Paid and Non-Cancellation.
- – Date change is allowed prior to arrival.
- – Cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion and voucher
The rate is roughly a third or perhaps half what you usually expect to pay for this property, where I have stayed few times, but not very recently.
There are newer hotels from Marriott and other chains that tend to have better hardware and offer, although the lounge (based on my recollection) was quite fantastic.
Here are the terms:
Stay in a hotel for 15 nights with the average promotion of Taste of Platinum. The room price comes out for only 1,869 ++ Baht per room! Experience Platinum level stays for everyone to experience Platinum Elite benefits such as club lounge, Late check-out, upgrade room type and more.
Reserve your room. Click > https://bit.ly/39VlWGs or call 026567700
More info and benefits:
• Taste of Platinum promotion for stays from 15 nights or more.
• Price per room per night. Breakfast included at JW Caf é for two persons
• Benefits of Marriott Bonvoy members are equivalent to Platinum level such as club lounge, late check-out, upgrade room type and more.
• Terms and conditions apply at hotel.
You are invited to indulge in Marriott Bonvoy™ Platinum benefits from your very first night until the last. Enjoy platinum benefits including lounge access, room upgrades, late check out and many more. A taste of platinum awaits you here at JW Marriott Hotel Bangkok. Average rate starts from THB 1,869++ per room per night
Benefits & details:
• Minimum 15 consecutive nights stay required
• Room rate included breakfast at JW Café for maximum 2 persons.
• Eligible for Marriott Bonvoy benefits, points and nights.
• Terms and Conditions can be altered at the discretion of the hotel.