In Dubai, Fairmont, The Palm hotel, has launched a Flash Sale for stays through September 15, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members save 50%, while non-member discount is capped at 30. You must book by May 22.
You can access this offer on Fairmont’s website here.
Note that you should NOT book this rate if you need flexibility; as it is prepaid, no cancellation or refunds are provided.
I stayed at this hotel once in 2015:
It appears that Fairmont has forgotten to load these rates, although they sent out an email about the offer because I was not able to pull up the plan for any dates I checked.
You have to keep in mind that this is a miserable time to visit the UAE or any Gulf states because it is unbearably hot during the summer months.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Accommodation in a luxuriously appointed room
- Discount is applicable on rooms only
- Access to extensive private beach with gorgeous Arabian Gulf and Marina skyline views and 2 km beach boardwalk
- Access to 8 temperature-controlled swimming pools
- Between Sunday, May 16, 2021 and Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Room only rate
- Exclusive of 7% municipality fee, 10% service charge, 5% VAT and Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per room, per night
- 50% off BAR for ALL members
- 30% off BAR for non-members
- Non-refundable, non-cancellable, full deposit required upon reservation
Terms and Conditions
- Booking is eligible to gain Accor Live Limitless (ALL) points
- Booking with points is NOT eligible
- Offer cannot be combined in conjunction with any other promotion
- Booking is subject to availability