IHG Hotels in Hong Kong have launched a Stay Long And Save rate plan for stays through December 31, 2021.
IHG Rewards members can save up to 25% on stays of a minimum of two nights, and breakfast for two is included.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
READ MORE: IHG Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
The terms state that this offer is non-refundable, but only one night deposit is charged at the time of booking.
Here are the participating hotels:
Locals can have staycations at participating hotels, and some may also house quarantine guests who need to stay 21 days before released to the general population.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- The “Stay Long and Save” promotional rate is valid for a minimum of 5 nights stay, and is available for bookings and stays from now on till 31 Dec 2021 in participating hotels in Hong Kong, including:
o Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
o Holiday Inn Express Causeway Bay Hong Kong
o Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon East
o Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon CBD2
o Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Mongkok
o Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong
o InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong
o Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway Bay
- The “Stay Long and Save” rate includes daily breakfast for 2 persons and 20% discount in all day dining restaurant and laundry.
- This rate is non-refundable. 1 night deposit will be charged to credit card between booking and day of arrival.
- Participating hotels may exclude certain dates from this campaign, based on room vacancy.
- The published price is eligible for IHG® Rewards Club membership benefits, such as credits and miles. (For more information, please refer to IHG® Rewards Club Terms and Conditions). The published prices do not include tax and service fees. Payments will be settled in local currency.
- Guests are deemed to accept these terms and conditions upon successful booking. This campaign is also subject to the IHG® Rewards Club Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other room or dining promotions during the same stay time, unless the other room promotions expressly provide otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke Points if it determines, in its sole discretion, if guest is found suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity.
- IHG shall not be held liable for any campaign suspend or terminate caused by computer viruses, network failure, hacker attacks, telecommunication controls, and network transmission delays and failure.