IHG Hotels in Australia have launched City Escapes for stays at participating urban hotels until December 30, 2021.
The discount is a minimum of 15% and a maximum of 25%, and IHG Rewards members are eligible for an additional 10% off.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that there is no deposit requirement, but you must cancel a minimum of 3 days before the scheduled stay.
Here are the participating hotels:
I like these rates that are not prepaid and can be canceled without any fees until very close to the arrival. Perhaps some of our readers in Australia can use this offer.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
This offer is valid for bookings made until 30 June 2021 for stays at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts in Australia until 30 December 2021 using the “Advance Saver” rate during booking dates.
• This discount up to 25% off the Best Flexible Rate with an additional fixed 10% discount for IHG® Rewards members.
• Booking must be made three (3) days in advance.
• No deposit is required at time of reservation, however the deposit of the first night stay is due 7 days prior to arrival
• Blackout dates apply and rooms are subject to availability. Certain room types may be excluded from the rate.
• Reservations must be cancelled at least 7 days before your stay to not incur a penalty. If you cancel within 7 days of check in, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
• Hotel policy varies in regard to minimum length of stay required and number of guests allowed per room. Not applicable to group bookings of 10 or more. Not applicable with discounted rate promotions.
• Tax, service charge and credit card surcharges are not included. Any other in-room dining purchases, mini-bar purchases and private dining are excluded from this offer.
• Please check with the hotel directly should you require further clarification.