Accor has launched its summer bonus offer for stays in Europe for stays July 2 – September 5, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn double points for booked stays after registering for this offer (June 14).
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is no limit on the number of bonus points ALL members can earn from this offer.
Here are the participating countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- La reunion
- French Guyana
- Saint Martin (French part)
- United Kingdom
I like how you don’t have to book in advance to earn the bonus points like usually is the case with Accor’s offers, and this offer is also valid for stays in France, which is often excluded from bonus offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [x2 Summer] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between [14/06/2021], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and [05/09/2021]) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by  when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not subscribed to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by subscribing to the offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [02/07/2021] to [05/09/2021] in one of the participating hotels in Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ukraine, La reunion, French Guyana, Andorra, Monaco, Saint Martin (French part) and United Kingdom, and booked between [14/06/2021], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), and [05/09/2021].
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [x2 Summer] offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
14. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with call centers or customers care services related to this offer.