Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Qatar Airways and their midweek business class restricted round trip fares between Atlanta (ATL), USA and Cairo (CAI), Egypt.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 22NOV 16.
Blackout dates: Outbound travel is not permitted 18 DEC through 21DEC. Inbound travel is not permitted 02JAN through 06JAN.
Sales restrictions: Tickets must be issued on/before 30SEP 21.
- Fare: Qatar Airways (QR) RJUSP1RX ATL to CAI.
- Booking class: R/A.
- Price: from $2,281 ($1,266 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: outbound – permitted SUN through THU; inbound – permitted SUN through WED on the first international sector.
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: 7 days.
- Maximum stay: 6 months.
- Stopovers: -/-
- Cancellations: charge $590 for cancel; charge $1,165 for no-show.
- Changes: charge $400 for reissue; charge $785 for no-show.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on Priceline: