Nordic Choice Hotels is about to launch triple points offer for stays between July 6 – August 22, 2021.
Nordic Choice Club members earn triple points for stays consumed during the promotional period IF booked on July 6 (I would assume Norwegian time).
You can access this offer on Nordic Choice’s website here.
This offer is not valid for stays at the following four hotels owned/managed by Nordic Choice Hotels: Yasuragi, Icehotel, Hotel Kämp, and St. George.
There is no need to register for this offer, but you must make the eligible bookings while logged in to your account.
Nordic Choice Club is a separate program from Choice Privileges for stays in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and the Baltics.
Nordic Choice tends to run these offers every couple of months that allows members to earn bonus points for stays that are booked within, usually, a tight booking window.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Only applies to bookings made on 6 July 2021 between 00.01 and 23.59 for stays from 6 July up to and including 22 August 2021.
- In order for the bonus points to be registered, you must be logged in to your Nordic Choice Club profile when you make your booking on our website or via our app.
- You will receive the points after you check out, and they will not be visible in your total points until then.
- The offer applies to all online and app bookings on all room types at any Comfort Hotel, Quality Hotel, Clarion Collection Hotel, Clarion Hotel or Nordic Hotels and Resorts except Yasuragi, Icehotel, Hotel Kämp and St. George.
- The offer does not apply to bookings if you make changes after the booking date.
- The offer does not apply to the purchase of gift cards or hotel passes.