Marriott has offered Bonvoy Members Day Exclusive deals for stays in Greater China (Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao) since 2020.
However, it seems that the latest Member Day Exclusive offers have been launched only in Hong Kong. You need to book by July 10 and stay by August 7.
More Space for Less
- During the campaign period, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy complimentary room upgrade and free breakfast (max up to 2 guests per room per day) with 50% off on the 2nd night stay when booking a consecutive stay of 2 nights at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Courtyard Hong Kong, Courtyard Hong Kong Sha Tin, Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung Hotel.
- The 50% discount on the 2nd room will be applied at check-in, on the lower priced room. Both rooms must be booked under the same member. The discounted room must have the same stay dates as the primary room.
- Offer subject to availability and blackout dates. Taxes and gratuities for stay are not included. Not applicable to groups, negotiated or third-party rates. Non-commissionable. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable to existing reservations.
Spend Less Enjoy More
- During the campaign period, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy free breakfast and hotel credit for stays at the St.Regis Hong Kong .- pay extra 100HKD to enjoy 1000 HKD hotel credit per stay & breakfast for two when booking room nights on Monday to Thusday- pay extra 200HKD to enjoy 1000 HKD hotel credit per stay & breakfast for two when booking room nights on Friday and Sunday- pay extra 400HKD to enjoy 1000 HKD hotel credit per stay & breakfast for two when book room night on Saturday.
- Hotel credit will be applied towards certain hotel charges excluding room rate, corresponding taxes and select activities as determined by the property. Hotel credit is non-transferable, void upon checkout, cannot be redeemed for cash or applied towards future stays. Hotel credit is applicable to on-property hotel-operated outlets.
More Room to Move
- During the campaign period, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy 50% off when booking suites at W Hong Kong and the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong.
Not sure what happened with the mainland and Taiwan offers this time, but they don’t appear to be available at all. Perhaps readers who live in Hong Kong can take advantage of these offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of these sales:
- Offers are valid for bookings made between July 8 and July 10, 2021 and for stays before August 7, 2021.
- There are a limited number of rooms available for this promotion. Offer is valid for stays at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in Hong Kong SAR and is subject to availability.
- Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy account is required.
- There is no minimum stay requirement and no cap on points earning.
- This offer may not be combined with other promotions, offers, and discounts.
- All Marriott Bonvoy™ terms and conditions apply and can be reviewed at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi.