Etihad Airways has launched a new offer to stimulate demand between its various destinations and Dubai through September 30, 2021.
Etihad Guest members who book between July 11 – August 11 will earn double miles and get complimentary airport transfers between Abu Dhabi and Dubai in a private car (usually a bus).
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
Fly in Economy to Dubai via Abu Dhabi by 30 September 2021 and book your private airport transfers for free between Dubai and Abu Dhabi airport – you’ll even earn double Etihad Guest Miles for your trip too. Book between 11 July and 11 August 2021. Terms and conditions apply.
Valid between the following destinations:
Dubai and Amsterdam, Athens, Bangkok, Barcelona, Brussels, Casablanca, Chicago, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Manila, Melbourne, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Mykonos, Paris, Phuket, Rabat, Rome, New York, Santorini, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington, or Zurich.
The pickup and drop off only applies to Dubai but also on economy fares that is good. I have taken the trip between these two cities more than few times on Emirates, and Etihad provided cars or using Kareem.
It appears that there is no need to register for the double miles offers. At least, I was not able to find a registration function on Etihad’s website.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Complimentary Etihad Chauffeur service is available when you book from 11 July to 11 August 2021 and applies to new tickets only.
- Available when you travel from 11 July – 30 September 2021.
- Valid for bookings made between Dubai and Amsterdam, Athens, Bangkok, Barcelona, Brussels, Casablanca, Chicago, Dublin, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, London, Madrid, Malaga, Manchester, Manila, Melbourne, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Mykonos, Paris, Phuket, Rabat, Rome, New York, Santorini, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Washington, or Zurich.
- You must book Dubai as your arrival or departure destination.
- Pick up and drop off in Dubai only.
- A maximum of three people from one household can travel in a car. If more people are travelling, more cars will be provided.
- Valid for all fare types, excluding Economy Sale fares, complimentary or discounted tickets.
- Not valid for Etihad Guest redemption tickets.
- Groups are accepted.
- Offer includes double Etihad Guest Miles. To earn double Etihad Guest Miles, booking must show your frequent flyer number. Etihad Airways will automatically add the double Etihad Guest Miles to the guest’s Etihad Guest account once the flight is taken.
- Chauffeur service must be requested no later than 12 hours before the scheduled flight departure time.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other Etihad Airways offer.
- Departure /arrival
a. All bookings should be made no later than 12 hours before the flight departure/ arrival time
b. Bookings made less than 12 hours before will be cancelled and not be processed.
c. For departure flights, the chauffeur will wait for 20 minutes at the pickup location specified on the initial request.
d. For arrival flights, the chauffeur will wait for 1 hour from the pick-up time requested on the form.
e. If the waiting time exceeds the times stated above, the booking will be termed as a No-Show the car will be released. Charges will apply.
f. For no-show bookings, no chauffeur service will be provided for future dates.
g. If you need a child’s car seat, please make sure this is requested at the time of booking.
h. A maximum of three people from one household can travel in a car. If more people are travelling, more cars will be provided.
i. Available for eligible guests only.
j. Additional cars for extra baggage is not possible.
k. Maximum five standard size luggage per vehicle.
l. Available for Etihad Airways operated flights only.
m. Unaccompanied Minors (UM) or children between 2 and 12 years old are not eligible to use this service.
2. Changes/ amendments:
a. Changes must be made at least eight hours in advance.
a. If you fail to cancel your booking, the service cannot be re-booked in conjunction with the same PNR.
b. All cancellations must be sent to Chauffeurpromotion@etihad.ae at least 10 hours before the journey.
4. Special requests
a. Special requests are subject to availability (child’s car seat).
5. Service failures
a. In the event of any vehicle service failure the existing chauffeur SLA will be applied.
a. All complaints should be reported at etihad.com.