Hilton Honors and American Express have launched new offers to get members to sign up for co-branded cards by August 25.
As is usually the case, Amex and Hilton Honors have upped the number of Honors points that new cardholders get.
You can access Hilton here.
Here’s information that Hilton & Amex shared with us:
Whether filling up the car for a weekend road trip to a summer music festival, or taking a flight to an exotic beach for some much-needed R&R, Hilton and American Express are helping travelers reach their dream destinations even faster with new, limited time offers on the Hilton Honors American Express Cards.
For a limited time, eligible new Hilton Honors American Express Card Members who apply and are approved by August 25, 2021 can take advantage of the following offers:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months, plus up to $100 in statement credits on purchases at Hilton in the first 12 months. Terms apply.
- For instance, members looking for a unique experience this summer can redeem their Points for two general admission tickets on the Hilton Honors Experiences Platform for sold out access to Lollapalooza, one of the biggest music festivals in North America.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $2,000 in purchases in the first 3 months, plus $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (normally $95 annual fee). Terms apply.
- That means new Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card Members receive 365 days of all Surpass® Card benefits – like Hilton Honors Gold Status (which means more Points and free room upgrades if available) – without the fee.
- And, members with elite status have access to exclusive experiences at Hilton properties worldwide, like the Hilton Honors Beach at Conrad Bora Bora Nui, where Gold and Diamond members can relax in one of the beach’s eight cabanas while enjoying complimentary water and fruit skewers, or snorkel and explore the blue lagoon with complimentary snorkeling equipment.
Remember, if you are traveling with a loved one this summer, Card Members can earn even more Hilton Honors Bonus Points by adding additional Card Members to their account. Through 2021, Hilton Honors Bonus Points will qualify as Base points and will count towards Elite Tier qualification and Lifetime Diamond Status. Plus, there is no annual fee for additional Card Members. And, as a reminder, Free Weekend Night Reward certificate expirations have been extended and can continue to be used any night of the week.
Not sure if the co-branded credit cards have reached a saturation point because hotels and airlines try to push them at every possible opportunity. I guess that they must be bringing some cash in.
I tend to use cards that are not tied to any specific airlines or hotels but instead allow me to covert points to particular programs when needed.