Marriott Bonvoy has launched three offers for stays at Homes & Villas for stays this summer and early fall.
Homes & Villas is Marriott’s home-sharing platform that features homes and villas from several vendors (that may list them on Airbnb and Vrbo too).
You can access Marriott Bonvoy Homes & Villas here.
Here are the three offers:
1. Celebrate Summer ’21 with 21k bonus points (Live Now)
- All Marriott Bonvoy members can earn 21k bonus points when they spend a minimum $2100 (including taxes & fees). You must book & stay before September 30, 2021
2. Co-Brand Card Offer (Live Now)
- Earn 10x points at HVMI for booked and completed stays June 1 – December 31 for all US Marriott Bonvoy Card Members
3. AMEX Offer (Goes Live Friday)
- Receive a $200 statement credit when you use your AMEX to book an HVMI between 7/16 – 9/24
Remember that you earn 5 points per USD charged for stays at Homes & Villas in addition to the night credit.
Three offers that you can combine if you have one of the co-branded credit cards and Amex. That should make the stay at Homes & Villas a bit more affordable to many.