British Airways has launched a flight discount promotion to celebrate Team GB and ParalympicsGB.
You can book flights to/from the UK using promotional codes TeamGB1 and TeamGB2 for travel through May 25, 2022. However, you must book by July 25.
You can access this offer on BA’s website here.
The promotional code TeamGB1 is valid for Euro Traveller and Club Europe when the total flight spend is £100 or more.
The other code, TeamGB2, is valid on World Traveller, World Traveller Plus, and Club World Flights, where the spend is £300 or more.
Note that the discount code takes 20% off the total price of the flight (see the minimums above) that includes the base fare, carrier surcharge, and all taxes.
Yeah. The 2020 Tokyo Olympics finally began yesterday (does anyone care?), and it is nice that BA is offering discounts honoring their Olympic and Paralympics teams.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” are only eligible to UK Executive Club Members. Members must be logged into their Executive Club account at ba.com or call via a British Airways Engagement Centre to participate in this offer.
2. Subject to the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” allow all logged in UK Executive Club Members to receive 20% off any new booking on British Airways marketed and operated flights only. The Promotion Code discount is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges.
3. The Promotion Code “TeamGB1” is valid on all Euro Traveller and Club Europe flights, where the total flight spend is £100 or more.
4. The Promotion Code “TeamGB2” is valid on all World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World (excluding First) flights, where the total flight spend is £300 or more.
5. The Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” are valid on:
a. Flight bookings made between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021
b. For travel from 1 August 2021. All travel must be completed by 25 May 2022
c. Flights originating from the UK, that are purchased in GBP
d. BA marketed and operated flights only (including BA CityFlyer). The Promotion Codes do not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld Alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner
e. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult
6. The Promotion Codes are not valid on:
a. The following bookings: Flight + Car, Flight + Hotel, hotels, other ancillaries, First, Avios part payment, reward flights or upgrades
b. industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether booked in one of the qualifying classes
c. bookings made with any other vouchers/Promotion Codes and
d. any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotline).
7. To use the Promotion Codes, UK Executive Club Members must make a booking between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021.
Bookings can be made in one of two ways:
· Entering the Promotion Code into the “Promotion Code” field on the Price Quote page of the ba.com booking form. NOT the e-voucher field. If the Promotion code is entered in the e-voucher field the discount will NOT be applied.
· Calling 0844 493 0 787 and quoting the Promotion Code to the telephone operator prior to payment. Telephone bookings are subject to a £5 non-refundable fee.
· The Promotion Codes are not available for bookings made through other channels (for example, at the airport).
8. Promotion Code travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings.
9. Promotion Codes cannot be used retrospectively. No cash or credit alternative is available. The code can only be used once.
10. These Promotion Codes apply to new bookings only, made between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021. Only one promotion code may be used per booking.
11. All bookings made under these Promotion Codes will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.
12. Flights booked under these Promotion Codes can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.
13. If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotion Codes cannot be reactivated or reused for a new booking, this includes schedule changes issued by BA and not accepted by the eligible participant.
14. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary).
15. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to these Promotion Code misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Promotion Codes.
17. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of these Promotion Codes and any tickets or vouchers issued at Promotion Code prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, civil or military disturbance, strike, pandemic or epidemic, or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
18. Promotion Code materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Promotion Codes are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The promoter of this Promotion Code is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.