When I was poking around the Booking.com website last night, it eventually tried to convince me to make a booking (this is not unusual) by offering a 10% credit towards a future reservation.
If your account is in the EU and activate the link on Booking.com’s app, you can get up to 200 euro credit towards a future booking by making a reservation by September 1.
You can access this offer on Booking.com’s website here.
I rarely use Booking.com (first owned by Priceline before Priceline changed its name to Booking.com), but they have a wider variety of hotels and other forms of accommodation on their platform than Expedia-owned companies.
I used them to book a hotel in Corfu last month that was not available through other channels than either Booking or booking directly.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The 10% reward is calculated on your total accommodation spend (excluding all fees and/or city tax)
- Activate this promotion by 31 Jul 2021 and book before 1 Sept 2021
- Valid for a stay with check-in by 31 Dec 2021
- The maximum reward value is € 200
- This promotion is only available to users based in the European Union
- Available only on the Booking.com app, version 28.8 on iOS and 27.5 on Android or higher
- You need a Booking.com account to use this promotion
- You can only activate and use this promotion once