Welcome to our weekly video review on hotel suites and rooms around the world! This week’s edition features the Executive Suite City View, a 72 sq.m./775 sq.ft. 1-bedroom suite at the Ritz Carlton Hotel Arts Barcelona, Spain.
Remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel for up-to-date content on hotel video reviews!
READ MORE: Marriot Bonvoy Latest News and Promotions
The Hotel Arts is one of the most emblematic buildings in Barcelona’s skyline. Contrary to popular belief, it was not built to service the 1992 Summer Olympics, though its construction was part of the big changes underwent by the city to prepare the Games. The hotel opened as a 10-story building in 1992, then closed down to finish the construction project. The actual 44-storey, 140 m glass building opened as a hotel in 1994. The hotel has 483 rooms, including 56 executive suites, 28 duplex penthouses, the royal penthouse and the presidential penthouse. It also features a spa located on the 43rd floor.
Here’s some official pictures and the property’s description of their Executive Suite City View:
THE ULTIMATE LUXURY RETREAT
- Spacious, well-appointed guest room with separate living area
- Full refreshment of guest areas and rooms completed within the recent years
SPECTACULAR PANORAMIC VIEWS
- Panoramic views on the city or on the sea
- Expansive windows in all guest rooms offering natural light
LUXURIOUS MARBLE BATHROOMS
- Spacious full bathroom with separate bathtub and hydro-shower cabin and powder room
- Asprey amenities and turn-down service included in each room
Here is our video review and commentary on this suite:
Amazing city views from this suite! Although I’d agree that the social bathroom configuration is kind of weird, the rest of the suite is nice and bright with all those glass walls. Hotel Arts is a Cat.8 and this suite is available for August from around 550€/116,000 points per night!
In case you missed it!