Accor has launched a new offer for Meeting Planners in Southeast Asia, Korea, and Japan valid through December 31, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) Meeting Planners are eligible for a 30% Master Bill discount combined with double points.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that events and meetings must have eight or more participants and business events a minimum of 10 room nights at peak.
Meeting Planners earn 1 point for every 2 euros spend (essentially 1% back in the form of ALL points) that is doubled to 2 points for every 2 euros for the duration of this offer. A maximum number of points can be earned from any single event that is capped at 60,000.
Accor now has similar Meeting Planner offers in most markets. Usually, events are planned far in advance, but perhaps this works for smaller business meetings or family events.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. ALL MEETING PLANNER MEMBERS can earn Reward points and Status points when organizing events such as business meeting, residential seminar, weddings, birthdays, and social gatherings. For Social events, there should be a minimum of eight (8) guests and there is no maximum number of guests. The offer is applicable if an event space at the hotel is booked and if food and beverage or catering/banquet service at the hotel is booked.
Food and beverage only is not an eligible scenario (ex: 10 pax for a dinner at the restaurant is not eligible). Member’s name will need to be clearly stated in the event contract as the beneficiary of reward points earned. ”
2. For business events, a minimum of 10 rooms or more on peak must be contracted. Group must materialize at least 80% of their total contracted room nights to receive offer. Rebate on Master Bill is set up to 30% off and valid on materialized total revenue (less all current or proposed taxes and services charges). Services provided by auxiliary companies like catering, floral, audio visual or other service providers not operate by the hotel do not count towards the calculation of the total master bill and are not eligible for the Master Rebate.
3. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Double Points Meeting Planner” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organising business and social events.
4. To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the double points offer page, hold and pay for their event by 31st December 2021.
5. This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by 2 when organising and paying for a event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Reward points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Reward points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Rewards points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
6. This offer is valid for any event booked, held and fully paid for by a member by 31st December 2021 inclusive at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme in Southeast Asia, Japan, South Korea and Maldives.
Full programme terms and conditions are available here: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-program/earn/meetingplanner/index.en.shtml
7. For the purposes of this offer, an event is any booking of event space, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a business meeting, residential seminar, wedding, engagment party, birthday celebration, family gatherings or similar event.
8. The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
9. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
11. Events that are paid for partially or fully with Reward points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
13. When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 012090
14. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to events organised at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Raffles, Banyan Tree, Fairmont, Sofitel, MGallery, Art Series, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana, 25H, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, Peppers, Cassia, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure , Break Free, ibis or ibis Styles