Accor has launched a new offer for stays of five nights or longer in New Zealand between December 1 – February 28, 2022.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members nearn triple points if they book after registering for this offer between August 16 and September 22.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that your stay must be a minimum of five nights to be eligible for triple points.
Remember that you earn double elite qualifying points and miles through the end of 2021:
Accor ALL members earn both double nights and elite qualifying points for the entire 2021.
This is an excellent offer for longer stays during the Southern Summer. Just make sure that the rate that you book offers full flexibility.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Pacific 3X Reward points” offer and you must be an ALL member to benefit from it. General conditions can be found here
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 16 August 2021 and 22 September 2021 by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button and then following the instructions.
3. This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
4. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by three (3) their Reward points for a stay at participating hotels in the ALL Loyalty programme. (For a list of non-participating hotels click here). This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the ALL member for each eligible stay as per the ALL General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of ALL.
5. This offer can be used for an unlimited time per member during its validity period.
6. This offer is valid for bookings of five (5) nights or more between 16 August 2021 and 22 September 2021 for stays between 1 December 2021 and 28 February 2022 at participating hotels in Australia and New Zealand.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Pacific 3X Reward points” offer.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by an ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via ALL direct channels; all.accor.com website, the Accor ALL mobile app and the ALL call centre, or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Movenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) or any other channel, will not be eligible for this offer.
10. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
11. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15. Please specify the reference ID: 014030 in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.