IHG Hotels in Germany have launched a “Latest Check-out” promotion that allows those booking directly to stay until 23:59PM on the day of checking out.
The offer is valid on stays Monday to Thursday between August 15 – September 2, 2021.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Here are the participating hotels:
- Regent Berlin
- Hotel Indigo Berlin – Center Alexanderplatz
- Holiday Inn Berlin – City East Side
- Holiday Inn Berlin – City West
- Hotel Indigo Berlin – East Side Gallery
- Hotel Indigo Berlin – Ku’damm
- Crowne Plaza Berlin – Potsdamer Platz
- Holiday Inn Berlin Airport – Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Berlin City East-Landsberger
- InterContinental Hotels Düsseldorf
- Holiday Inn Düsseldorf – Harbor
- Holiday Inn Düsseldorf-Neuss
- Crowne Plaza Düsseldorf – Neuss
- Hotel Indigo Düsseldorf – Victoriaplatz
- Holiday Inn Düsseldorf City Toulouser All.
- Independent (SPHC) Hotel Düsseldorf Seestern
- Holiday Inn Express Wuppertal – Central Station
- InterContinental Hotels Frankfurt
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt – Alte Oper
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt – Messe
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt Airport – Raunheim
- Holiday Inn Frankfurt Airport-Neu-Isenburg
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City – Westend
- Crowne Plaza Frankfurt Congress Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Siegen
- Holiday Inn Express Wiesbaden
- Holiday Inn Hamburg – Berliner Tor
- Crowne Plaza Hamburg – City Alster
- Holiday Inn Hamburg – City North
- Holiday Inn Hamburg – HafenCity
- Holiday Inn Osnabruck
- Holiday Inn Express Karlsruhe – City Park
- Holiday Inn Express Saarbruecken
- Holiday Inn Express Sindelfingen
- Holiday Inn Stuttgart
- Holiday Inn Express Stuttgart – Waiblingen
- Holiday Inn Villingen – Schwenningen
- Holiday Inn Munich – City Center
- Holiday Inn Express Munich – City East
- Holiday Inn Munich – City East
- Holiday Inn Munich – Leuchtenbergring
- Holiday Inn Express Munich – Trade fair
- Holiday Inn Express Munich – Olching
- Holiday Inn Express Munich – Olympic Park
- Holiday Inn Munich – South
- Holiday Inn Munich – Unterhaching
- Holiday Inn Munich – Westpark
- Holiday Inn Munich Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Munich City West
- Holiday Inn Express Regensburg
Hotels used to be full during weekdays and emptier during weekdays, but the situation is now upside down. Most hotels are emptier during weekdays, when business traveler is staying supressed while weekends are much better during leisure customers.
It may help to get more locals to stay if you essentially allow them to stay two full days.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Germany’s latest check-out (the “Offer”) only applies to direct bookings between August 9, 2021 and September 1, 2021 (both inclusive) (“Booking Period”) for stays at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts in Germany between August 15, 2021 August 2021 and September 2, 2021 (both inclusive) (“stay period”). The last departure date is September 2, 2021. Germany’s latest check-out is only available for stays with a departure day from Monday to Thursday and excludes stays with a departure on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Offer is only valid at participating IHG Hotels & Resorts listed above.
The offer offers guests a late check-out until 11:59 p.m. on the day of departure, Monday through Thursday during the stay period. Check-out is at the request of the guests and depends on the availability and operational requirements of the participating hotels. The offer is only valid for standard rooms. Guests must state “Latest check-out” in the reservation notes when booking and notify the hotel of the scheduled check-out time.
All other conditions, inclusive services and cancellation conditions depend on the rate booked.
Only bookings made through the IHG Branded Websites, IHG App, Reservation Center, or directly through the hotel will qualify for this offer and IHG Rewards points. The IHG Rewards program terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.ihgrewards.com for details . IHG Rewards benefits may be granted. IHG® reserves the right to withdraw points from a member or to delete the member’s account in the event of fraudulent use of the promotion.
A tourist tax may apply in some cities. You need a credit card as a guarantee for your booking. The promotion is not available for group bookings (10 rooms or more). Unused credits have no cash value and cannot be paid out, refunded or transferred for cash. The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or special offer. Room rates are subject to availability as there are only a limited number of rooms in participating hotels available for the promotion. Cut-off times (days on which these offers are not available) apply in some of the participating hotels. The final bill is made in the local currency of the hotel.
IHG reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or change the promotion or to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. To the fullest extent permitted by law, IHG® reserves the right to final interpret this promotion.