Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta and their basic season premium economy advance purchase round trip fares on their nonstop service between New York (JFK), USA and Zurich (ZRH), Switzerland.
Travel restrictions: Valid for travel commencing on/after 14AUG 21. All travel must be completed by midnight on 28FEB 22.
Seasonal restrictions: Outbound – permitted 24OCT 21 through 17NOV 21 or 21NOV 21 through 14DEC 21 or 25DEC 21 through 03MAR 22 or 23OCT 22 through 16NOV 22 or 20NOV 22 through 13DEC 22 or 24DEC 22 through 02MAR 23 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 31OCT 21 through 26NOV 21 or 30NOV 21 through 28DEC 21 or 09JAN 22 through 10MAR 22 or 30OCT 22 through 25NOV 22 or 29NOV 22 through 27DEC 22 or 08JAN 23 through 31MAR 23 for each transatlantic sector.
Blackout dates: Travel is not permitted 01MAR 22 through 03SEP 22.
Sales restrictions: No sales end date.
- Fare: Delta (DL) GLDX46P1 NYC to ZRH.
- Booking class: G.
- Price: from $945 ($871 base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/time restrictions: -/-
- Advanced reservation/ticketing restrictions: required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay: until the first Sunday after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay: 1 month.
- Stopovers: -/-
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes permitted for reissue/revalidation.
- Airline’s COVID19 policy: access here.
This fare can be booked on Delta: