Accor has launched a new offer for Meeting Planners who plan and executive meetings and events in Europe.
Meeting planners can all double ALL points in September and December and triple points in October and November 2021.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that there is a limit of 60,000 ALL points that Meeting Planners can earn from any event. You must register for this offer to earn the bonus points.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
- The Netherlands
- the United Kingdom
Accor has double ALL points offers for Meeting Planners in other markets, but Europe triples the points for October and November.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Meeting Planner x2/x3 points” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organizing business and private events.
- To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer (between 02/08/2021 and 19/12/2021) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button on the offer landing page and then following the instructions.
- This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn
- by two (x2) for 01 to 30 September and 01 to 30 December 2021
- by three (x3) for 01 October to 30 November 2021
when organizing and paying for a business or private event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Reward points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Reward points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Reward points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
- This offer is valid for any event booked, held and fully paid for by a member from
1 September 2021 to 30 December 2021 inclusive, at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, located in Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Ukraine and the United Kingdom. Full programme terms and conditions are available here: terms_and_conditions_meetingplanner.en.pdf (accor.com)
- The business/private event must last at least one day.
- For the purposes of this offer, a business/private event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) business event. To be eligible, an event must have eight or more participants or include eight or more room bookings.
- The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
- The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your business/private event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
- This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
- When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 013985
- The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to business/private events organized at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands: Raffles, Banyan Tree, Delano, Fairmont, SLS, Sofitel, MGallery, The Redbury, Art Series, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana, 25hours, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, Peppers, Cassia, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure , Break Free or ibis Styles