Delta Air Lines has brought back its 12Status promotion for residents of Washington State in the US.
SkyMiles members whose account address is in the WA earn miles based on how well the Seahawks perform on their games. There are other prizes available too.
You can access this offer here.
- One mile awarded for each Seahawks passing yard during all home and away games
- Opportunity to attend an exclusive viewing party on Sunday, Nov. 14, to watch the Seahawks take on the Green Bay Packers*
- Grand Prize: Six members (plus one guest each of their choice) will be awarded travel and accommodation to see the Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams on Sunday, Dec. 19**
Delta began this partnership with the Seahawks after building a mini-hub in Seattle, where Alaska Airlines is based. These two airlines used to be partners.
If your SkyMiles address is in WA, you should sign for this offer from Delta and collect the free miles.
Here are the frequently asked questions by Delta:
Who is eligible to sign up for 12Status?
- In order to be eligible for 12Status you must have a Delta SkyMiles® account that includes a Washington State address.
I’ve created a 12Status account and registered for Delta SkyMiles® but haven’t received my SkyMiles number. What should I do?
- If it’s been more than three days since you joined 12Status and registered for SkyMiles, you should have received an email from Delta with your new SkyMiles number. If you haven’t, please follow this link to retrieve your SkyMiles number.
I forgot my 12Status password.
- Click HERE to reset your password.
How do I earn miles?
- You must be registered for BOTH SkyMiles and 12Status before you can earn miles. You can do both at once by clicking HERE. Members earn one mile for every Seahawks passing yard accumulated during home and away games throughout the regular and post season.
Is a there a limit to the amount of miles a member can earn?
- There is no limit to the amount of miles members can earn with 12Status.
How can I see the number of miles I have earned?
- You can view the number of miles you’ve earned during the 2021 NFL Season by logging into your 12Status account HERE. Miles from previous seasons can be viewed in your Delta SkyMiles account.
When will I see my 12Status miles added into my Delta SkyMiles account?
- Miles will be added to your SkyMiles account within 48 hours of the conclusion of each Seahawks 2021 NFL Season game.
I’m not seeing miles deposited into my SkyMiles account.
- Please ensure that the information you used to register for 12Status matches your Delta SkyMiles account information. If it does not, you will need to update your membership information in order to earn miles. For 12Status account management, log into your 12Status account HERE and locate the “ACCOUNT” tab in the top right corner of your account page. For Delta SkyMiles account management, you can contact a SkyMiles representative at 1-800-323-2323 or log into your Delta SkyMiles account HERE.
When will I be able to redeem the miles I earned from 12Status?
- Once miles are deposited into your SkyMiles account they can be redeemed for travel or many other rewards. Learn more at delta.com/usemiles. Contact a SkyMiles representative at 1-800-323-2323 or log into your Delta SkyMiles account HERE.
Do miles have a blackout date?
- Miles can be redeemed for Award Travel on any Delta Air Lines flight with no blackout dates.
Will my miles expire?
- No, your miles don’t expire with SkyMiles.
Can I earn Delta Medallion Status with the miles earned through 12Status?
- No. Miles earned through 12Status are redeemable miles not Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), and therefore do not count toward Medallion or Million Miler Status. Learn more about Medallion Status HERE.
I signed up for a new SkyMiles account and then remembered I already have an existing SkyMiles number. What should I do?
- Locate your existing SkyMiles number. If you are having trouble doing so, please CLICK HERE. With your SkyMiles number, re-enroll in 12Status using the “New to SkyMiles” entry method HERE.
What should I do if fields on the sign-up form are not populating when I try to type in my information?
- Please ensure you’re using the most up-to-date version of your browser and that your browser settings has up-to-date auto-fill data.
How do I get to attend the Watch Party?
- Plans for the Watch Party are currently in progress. Be on the look out for the date, time & location!
How do I get to attend the Road Trip?
- Six lucky 12Status members will be randomly selected to attend the Seahawks away game in Los Angeles on Deceomber 19th. Each winner will get to bring one guest. Delta Air Lines and the Seahawks will be responsible for providing roundtrip airfare for two, hotel accomodations, Sky Club access and game tickets.
Full Terms and Conditions:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter or win the prize drawing.
HOW TO REGISTER: Between Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) and through the end of the Seahawks participation in the 2021 NFL Season (“Program Period”), visit https://www.12status.com/ and follow the directions to register for the Program. If you have registered for 12Status in prior seasons, you will still need to register again during the Program Period to participate in the 2021 NFL Season. Your registration will be linked automatically to your SkyMiles account. If you do not already have a SkyMiles account, you will be required to establish an account in order to be eligible. Establishing a SkyMiles account is free. Limit one (1) registration per person. Your SkyMiles account address must be in Washington. If you have moved from somewhere else to Washington, you must change your Delta SkyMiles account address to the Washington address to be eligible. All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption, and travel benefits. The rules are subject to change at any time. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Any attempt by a participant to register more than once by using the same or multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s registration and all associated miles and that participant may be disqualified from participating in the Program.
HOW TO EARN MILES: During the Program Period, miles will be awarded for the following event (a “Qualifying Event”):
- Earn one (1) mile for each passing yard accumulated by the Seattle Seahawks (“Seahawks”) during a regular or post home and away game (“Game”) and recognized officially by Seahawks.com 24 hours after each Game.
Note: You will receive miles based on the Qualifying Events that occur following your successful completion of the Program’s registration process. Miles will not be awarded retroactively.
Delta’s decisions with respect to number of miles accumulated are final and binding. Miles will be deposited into your SkyMiles account within 72 hours following a Game and can be viewed by logging into your SkyMiles account on delta.com.
Delta reserves the right to add, modify and/or discontinue a Qualifying Event and/or modify the number of miles or limitations associated with any Qualifying Event at any time without notice and for any reason. Delta reserves the right to offer additional Qualifying Events that are subject to their own or additional terms.
CHANCE TO WIN GRAND PRIZE: Program participants may be eligible to win a Grand Prize Package (“Grand Prize”) sponsored by Delta Air Lines located at 1030 Delta Boulevard, Atlanta, Georgia 30354 (“Sponsor”).
Six (6) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Each Grand Prize winner will receive (1) Two (2) tickets to see the Seahawks vs. Los Angeles Rams in Los Angeles on December 19, 2021; (2) Two (2) First Class Roundtrip Tickets to Los Angeles on Delta departing from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport;(3) Four (4) Delta Sky Club Day passes for use for both legs of the trip (2 per leg); and (4) One (1) night of hotel accommodation in Los Angeles. Transportation to and from airports and food and beverage are not included. Program participants must register between September 9, 2021 and October 29, 2021 to be eligible for Grand Prize. By successfully enrolling in the 12Status program between September 9, 2021 and October 29, 2021, program participants will be entered to win the Grand Prize. Winners will be selected by random drawing on November 12, 2021 and notified on November 16, 2021 via email (“Grand Prize Notification”). In the event that any potential winner does not respond to the Grand Prize Notification within three (3) days of the date of issuance or declines the Grand Prize for any reason, a disqualification will result, the Prize will be forfeited, and at the Sponsor’s sole discretion and time permitting, an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected among all remaining eligible entries. Program participants need not be present for drawing in order to win.
Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is $1,600. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes is $9,600. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, local, and income taxes associated with winning the Grand Prize. Winners will be required to complete and submit affidavit of eligibility, release of liability form, and IRS W-9 form. Sponsor will not award cash or substitutions in lieu of Grand Prize.
The names of the winners may be obtained after January 2, 2022 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Delta Air Lines, Attn: Marketing Department, 1030 Delta Blvd., Atlanta, Georgia 30354. Odds of winning will depend on the number of enrollees in 12Status program.
PUBLICITY GRANT: Each participant agrees to the use by Delta, the NFL Entities, and their respective designees of his/her name, photo and city and state of residence as well as any statements made about Delta or the Program for advertising, promotional and other purposes, in any manner, in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide in perpetuity, without further compensation or notification to, or permission from, entrant, unless prohibited by law.
GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Program, you agree (i) to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Delta, the NFL Entities, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability or damages which may arise out of participation in the Program or acceptance or use of any giveaway item, benefit or prize (including an travel or activity related thereto). WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE PROGRAM, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED IN THE PROGRAM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, undelivered, illegible, damaged, or misdirected miles or other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Program, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, human, mechanical, electronic or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Program, the tabulating of miles or in any Program-related materials. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Program, who are acting in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner or who are otherwise not in compliance with these terms as solely determined by Delta will be disqualified and all miles earned as part of this Program will be void. In addition, Delta reserves the right to terminate such participant’s SkyMiles account. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Program or downloading materials from or use of any website. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Delta reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend or cancel Program at any time. All questions or disputes regarding the Program, including without limitation, those involving eligibility, participation, fraud and abuse will be resolved by Delta.
Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms of Participation, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Delta in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with enrolling in the Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees.
QUESTIONS? Should you have any questions about the Program, please visit https://www.12status.com/
The Program is offered by Delta Air Lines, Inc. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs (including Football Northwest LLC d/b/a the Seattle Seahawks), NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.