AeroMexico has launched a Travel Day offer that is only valid for award bookings made today only (September 23, 2021).
Club Premier members save 50% on the number of miles required in economy on all AeroMexico and AeroMexico Connect flights through March 15, 2022.
You can access this offer on AeroMexico’s website here.
Note that Christmas and New Year (December 15 – January 6) are excluded from this discount.
AeroMexico frequently has these award discounts, but usually, they are limited to select routes only. This offer would have made more sense if they had included the business class cabin too.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
Terms and Conditions
By registering or participating in this Promotion, you declare to acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions of “Travel Day”
Validity: The validity of this promotion will be only on September 23, 2021.
Description of the Promotion: On September 23, 2021, use your Premier Points to acquire your Award Ticket with a 50% (fifty percent) discount on all Aeroméxico routes in Economy fare, during the participating flight periods.
- From September 23, 2021 to March 15, 2022. With the exception of December 15, 2021 to January 6, 2022.
Mechanics: For this promotion you must:
- Be a Club Premier Member and have the amount of Premier Points necessary to acquire the Award Ticket you wish to buy.
- Go to https://clubpremier.com/mx/promociones/aeromexico/travel-day?lang=es to know the routes, discounts and flight periods, as well as the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- On September 23, 2021, purchase the Award Ticket by paying with Premier Points at: https://vuelaconpuntos.clubpremier.com/
- Pay the taxes corresponding to the Award Ticket with a bank card.
- Applies for the Club Premier Individual program.
- Applies only in participating flight periods.
- Does not apply to Award Ticket with Dynamic Rate.
- Class “s” or Tourist Rate applies in Participating Routes.
- Applies to simple and / or round flights.
- Promotion subject to availability of spaces on the flight.
- The routes apply both ways.
- Beyond routes do not apply, that is, all routes must have a starting and / or return point within the United Mexican States.
- This promotion only applies to redemption of Premier Points.
- Club Premier Members must pay the corresponding taxes for each ticket issued with a Mexican credit card.
- The promotion will be valid through clubpremier.com and corporate.clubpremier.com
- The Award Ticket can be purchased in its entirety with Premier Points or by means of Cash + Points.
- Club Premier Members with suspended or canceled Club Premier accounts do not participate.
- Mexican Credit Cards Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- The reservation and issuance of the ticket must be completed in a single operation.
- Other terms and conditions of the Award Ticket itself apply, which you can consult “clubpremier.com”.
- Not combinable with other promotions.
- Club Premier reserves the right to change or suspend temporarily or permanently without prior notice one or all of the bases of The Program, including promotions and benefits.
- Only flights operated with Aeroméxico and Aeroméxico Connect apply.
Changes or cancellations
For changes and cancellations, please contact the Club Premier Call Center (55 1519 4040) and consult the terms and conditions of the Award Ticket at https://www.clubpremier.com/mx/conocenos/boletos-ascensos/boleto- award / terms-and-conditions /
By participating in this Promotion, the Member may acquire the following benefit:
- 50% (fifty percent) discount on all Aeroméxico routes in redemption of Award Ticket in Economy cabin, during participating flight periods.
Club Premier reserves the right to carry out actions it deems appropriate in the event of detecting fraud, fraudulent conduct or bad practices on the part of Members in Club Premier Accounts.
PLM Premier, SAPI de CV reserves the right to temporarily suspend or permanently terminate any Club Premier Member from The Program, for breach of the Club Premier Terms and Conditions or for thus agreeing to their interests, being enough to This notification is given in writing to the Club Premier Member 24 (twenty-four) calendar hours in advance. The temporary suspension will result in the disabling of the Club Premier Account during the term thereof, so the Club Premier Member will not be able during said term: to credit Points to his Club Premier Account, Redeem or Redeem the Points credited to his Account Club Premier and the suspension of all Benefits as a Club Premier Member.