Accor has launched a new offer for stays at participating luxury and premium hotels in Northern Europe between October 4 – November 28, 2021.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn 1,000 bonus points for each breakfast inclusive stay if booked after registering this offer and by October 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers.
You can earn the 1,000 bonus points per stay for up to three when booking an inclusive breakfast rate at luxury and premium hotels in:
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Here are all the participating hotels:
A small bonus for those that stay at any of the participating hotels in Northern Europe this fall. The requirement to book a breakfast inclusive rate to earn the bonus is not good (you essentially pay for them in the form of a higher rate).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the Luxury & Premium 1,000 Reward points offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between 27/09/2021, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31/10/2021) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
3. This offer entitles members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, regardless of their membership status, to earn 1,000 bonus Reward points when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
This Reward points bonus is offered in addition to the Reward points and Status points that are usually earned by the member on completing an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use
This offer can be used only 3 time(s) per member during its validity period. The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
The stay must be booked at the bed and breakfast rate. If this rate is not available, the member cannot benefit from the offer.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 04/10/2021 to 28/11/2021 in one of the participating Luxury and Premium hotels in Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldova, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Ukraine and the United Kingdom, and booked between 27/09/2021, through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), 31/10/2021.
5. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night.
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the Luxury & Premium 1,000 Reward points offer.
7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
14. Please specify the reference 014151 in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.