Radisson Rewards Americas and United Airlines have launched a conversion bonus for transfers made between October 1 – 31, 2021.
Radisson will bonus points to United miles conversions by 50% during the campaign period.
You can access this offer on Radisson’s website here.
READ MORE: Radisson Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
If you have Radisson Rewards Americas points about to expire and no use for them, converting them to partner miles can make sense. Whether United is the right partner, even with the 50% bonus, is another question entirely.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. To qualify for this offer, members must be a member of Radisson Rewards Americas and convert earned points to United MileagePlus® award miles between October 1 through October 31, 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
2. Qualifying Activity: A member may earn MileagePlus award miles as a result of one or more transactions to convert points to miles that are conducted during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Activity”). A Qualifying Activity starts at 2,000 points which converts to 200 miles.
3. Posting of Promotional Miles: All miles earned by each member from Qualifying Activity will be multiplied by 50% to determine the eligible bonus miles.
4. Radisson Rewards Americas is offered by Radisson Hospitality Inc. To be eligible for the Offer, you must be a Radisson Rewards Americas member, and a MileagePlus member and provide your MileagePlus account number to convert earned points to miles. By participating in this Offer, you agree to these terms and conditions and the Radisson Rewards Americas terms and conditions.
5. Radisson Rewards Americas is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your enrollment in Radisson Rewards Americas or participation in this Offer. Radisson Rewards Americas reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue these terms and conditions, the Offer or Radisson Rewards Americas, with or without notice or liability to you. Offer is void where prohibited by law, rule, or regulation.
6. Other restrictions may apply. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules.