Accor has launched another offer for meetings and events held in the Middle East, Africa, India, and Turkey.
Meeting Planners can earn double Accor Live Limitless (ALL) points between October 1 – December 31, 2021.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
The terms state that the meetings, events, and social gatherings must be booked, paid, and consumed within the promotional period to be eligible for double points.
The booking and consumption window is relatively short on this offer, as many of the Meetings and Events are planned well in advance.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. The ALL – Accor Live Limitless General Conditions of Membership and the ALL MEETING PLANNER terms and conditions apply to the “Double Points Meeting Planner” offer, and only ALL MEETING PLANNER members are eligible to benefit from the offer. This offer is only for ALL members organising business events and social gatherings.
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL Meeting Planner members must register for the offer (between 01/10/2021 and 31/12/2021) by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button above and then following the instructions.
3. This offer entitles ALL MEETING PLANNER members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by 2 when organising and paying for an event at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL Meeting Planner programme, up to a maximum of 60,000 points per event. The Reward points and Status points accrued from the event are credited after the participating hotel receives payment in full. The Reward points bonus is an additional credit of an identical number of Reward points to that already credited by the participating hotel for the eligible event/stay in question.
4. This offer is valid for any event booked, held and fully paid for by a member from 1st October 2021 to 31st December 2021 inclusive at one of the hotels enrolled to participate in the ALL Meeting Planner programme in the Middle East, Africa, India and Turkey.
Full programme terms and conditions are available here.
5. The business event or social gathering must last at least one day.
6. For the purposes of this offer, an event is any booking of a meeting room, food expenses connected to the booking and group accommodation sold individually or included in a flat fee for a study day, residential seminar or similar event. Bookings made by a single member that include more than one (1) meeting room will count as just one (1) event.
7. The Member’s ALL MEETING PLANNER loyalty card number must be provided when booking.
8. The ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account the month after the event has been paid for.
9. This offer cannot be combined with other current offers or promotional benefits. If your event meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (i.e. the offer entitling you to the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.
10. Events that are paid for partially or fully with Reward points will not be eligible to benefit from this offer.
11. This offer is subject to availability. Terms and conditions of sale apply to the public booking rates specific to each hotel.
12. When contacting the ALL Call Centre or Customer Care team about this offer, please cite the following reference: 014187
13. The Meeting Planner offer is valid every day, from Monday to Sunday inclusive, and applies to events organised at any participating hotel operated under one of the following brands in the Middle East, Africa, India and Turkey: Raffles, Banyan Tree, Fairmont, Sofitel, MGallery, Art Series, Pullman, Swissôtel, Angsana, 25H, Mövenpick, Grand Mercure, Peppers, Cassia, Mantra, Novotel, Mercure , Break Free, ibis or ibis Styles.