Marriott Bonvoy has now launched Week of Wonders that they have teased about for the past couple of weeks.
Marriott Bonvoy members can buy points with a bonus, redeem points with a discount, book hotels up to 25% off, earn bonus points as co-branded credit cardholders, earn triple points at Homes & Villas, and get discounts utilizing travel partners.
You can access Marriott’s page for Week of Wonders here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Here are the offers:
Members can explore the globe through Marriott Bonvoy’s expansive portfolio of hotels with 25% off at more than 5,000 hotels globally.
Marriott Bonvoy Credit Card holders around the globe can register from October 7 through October 14, 2021 and earn 2,000 points after booking and completing an eligible stay at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy by November 21, 2021. The stay must include one paid night. Terms apply.
Wonders of Discovery: Re-ignite the Spirit of Discovery When You Redeem Points for Free Stays For Up To 33% Less
Travelers eager to discover new places, cultures and people near and far can book their next hotel redemption stay for up to 33% fewer points during Week of Wonders.
During Week of Wonders, members will receive a 50% bonus and Elite members a 55% bonus on purchases of 2,000 or more points – making it easier and quicker for them to get to that next dream vacation.
Week of Wonders is the perfect time to take advantage of the 35,000+ premium and luxury homes available through Marriott International’s home rental offering, Homes & Villas by Marriott International, where members can book spacious homes and earn triple points on bookings made during Week of Wonders.
Wonders of Luxury: Indulge in Spa, Golf, Dining and More at Some of the Most Iconic Marriott International Hotels Around the World
Members seeking to elevate their travel experiences can do so in style by booking the Week of Wonders Escape to Luxury offer. As part of this offer, guests booking a 2+ night stay will receive up to $300 in folio credit to be used on a variety of amenities during their stay at some of the most magnificent luxury hotels within the EDITION, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts and The Ritz-Carlton portfolios.
In Week of Wonders, the journey is just as rewarding as the destination when members take advantage of member-exclusive offers from airlines including United, Emirates, Air Canada, Lufthansa, Cruise with Points, and rental car companies Hertz® in the U.S., and SIXT, outside the U.S.
Members can earn a $50 Marriott Bonvoy gift card for every $200 spent at Marriott Bonvoy Boutiques in the U.S., making every day feel like a vacation. From the iconic Westin Heavenly® Bed, to the EDITION signature scent, to sumptuous bathrobes from The Ritz-Carlton, travelers can experience the joy of good travel from the comfort of their homes.
World-class travel calls for world-class luggage. Marriott Bonvoy is collaborating with renowned luggage retailer and global lifestyle brand Away to offer members 30% off select sophisticated styles during Week of Wonders.
With 15% off member rates throughout Week of Wonders, members can enjoy an all-inclusive getaway in the Caribbean & Latin America at one of 25+ participating All-Inclusive by Marriott Bonvoy resorts – the newest part of the Marriott Bonvoy travel program.
Wonders of the Extraordinary: Marriott Bonvoy Introduces New Money-Can’t-Buy Moments During Week of Wonders:
Hot on the heels of the experiential platform’s re-launch, Marriott Bonvoy is introducing a set of one-off money-can’t-buy Moments experiences, available for bidding using Marriott Bonvoy points during Week of Wonders. The special Moments available during the week include:
- Golf Clinic with Collin Morikawa: Visit the TPC Las Vegas golf course for a unique golf experience, including a driving range meet and greet with the Open champion Collin Morikawa before playing 18 holes.
- You Make the Call with Wayne Mackie: Virtually join the NFL’s VP of Officiating, Training and Education, Wayne Mackie and review plays from last year’s NFL season and “make the call” on some close plays from your favorite teams.
- The Ritz-Carlton Ultimate Weekend in Abu Dhabi with Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team: Be at the center of the action in Abu Dhabi, thanks to Marriott Bonvoy and The Ritz-Carlton’s relationship with the Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 Team.
- Commissioned Art Piece from Artist Peter Tunney: Have famed contemporary artist Peter Tunney create your own one-of-a-kind masterpiece.
- Private Villa Culinary Experience at JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa: Enjoy a private dinner and cooking class from the Executive Chef of the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa, served to you in your own private villa. The experience also includes a personalized tour of Burano and Murano islands.
It is worth checking if your hotel reservations for stays later this year are cheaper during this global sale, and also recheck the number of points required for any outstanding award reservations as they may have gone down. You can rebook if the availability currently exists and get some points back.