U.S. Travel Association Daily Getaways took 2020 off, and, unusually, their 2021 are held in the fall instead of spring.
The event begins today, and we have already covered the first two weeks (read more here), and now Daily Getaways has made the Week 3 sales available for preview.
You can access Daily Getaways here.
Week 3: October 18 – 20
October 18: Best Western Rewards
- 10,000 points for $55 (835 packages) – 0.55 cents per point
You can buy a maximum of five packages.
October 19: Palazzo & The Venetian
- $850 for three nights in a Palazzo Grand Bedroom Suite (20 packages)
- $650 for three nights in a Venetian Grand King Suite (30 packages)
You can buy a maximum of one package each.
October 20: Marriott
- $100 electronic gift card for $80 (1,070 available)
- $250 electronic gift card for $200 (252 available)
- $500 electronic gift card for $400 (200 available)
You can purchase maximum three $100 gift cards, two $250 gift cards, and one $500 gift card.
There is not much excitement surrounding the Daily Getaways in 2021. However, the deals in the 2000s were excellent and worth participating in.
The electronic Marriott gift cards could be a reasonable purchase if they weren’t so difficult to use. You’ll end up wasting hours of your time if you buy several and try to redeem them at hotels, as I have found out and covered here on LoyaltyLobby.