Finnair has launched an award discount promotion for most of its network available for bookings through November 17, 2021.
Finnair Plus members save 20% on Economy and Business Class Classic Rewards with variable travel dates (see below).
You can access this offer on Finnair’s website here.
Discounted Destinations with Point Requirements:
* Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Gdansk, Krakow, Moscow, Oslo, Stockholm, St. Petersburg, Reykjavik, Riga, Tallinn, Tartu, Tromso, Visby, Vilnius, Warsaw and all flights within Finland. Please note that Business Class may not be available on all routes.
** incl. Tel Aviv and Dubai.
Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul and Singapore, 1 November 2021–15 June 2022.
Phuket, 1 November 2021–25 March 2022.
Destinations in Japan and the United States, 1 November 2021–14 July 2022.
The “European” awards to Tel Aviv and Dubai are of great value if you can get a flight operated by a long-haul plane (some Dubai rotations are).
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- Sales period: 27 October–17 November 2021.
- Travel period:
- Bangkok, Hong Kong, Seoul and Singapore, 1 November 2021–15 June 2022.
- Phuket, 1 November 2021–25 March 2022.
- Destinations in Japan and the United States, 1 November 2021–14 July 2022.
- Destinations in Finland and Europe, until further notice.
- The discount is valid on selected routes to Europe, Asia (excluding China and India) and the United States.
- The discounted point prices are shown in the booking engine for the included destinations based on availability.
- Please note that award flight availability to Thailand is very limited in December and January. Award flight availability to Dubai is also very limited.
- The discount applies to one-way and return flights in Economy and Business Class operated and marketed by Finnair (flights marked with an AY code).
- The point price of the award flight depends on your destination and whether you purchase return or one-way flights.
- One piece of checked baggage and seat reservation for a standard seat are included in the award flight ticket.
- The campaign only applies to new bookings made online on the Finnair website.
- Waitlisting is not permitted.
- Award flights are paid with Finnair Plus award points. Taxes and surcharges must be paid with money.
- Finnair Plus tier members are eligible for their usual tier benefits on award flights.
- All the usual terms and conditions for Finnair Classic Award Flights apply. See full terms and conditions.
- Award flight availability is limited.