Marriott Homes & Villas has launched a new bonus opportunity for member stays between November 3 – December 31, 2021.
Marriott Bonvoy members can earn double points (5 base + 5 bonus) for stays booked between November 2 – 21).
You can access Marriott Homes & Villas here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Remember that Marriott Bonvoy members earn 5 base points for Homes & Villas stays instead of 10 at most Marriott brands.
Elite members earn their usual bonus + welcome amenity points:
- Member: Base 5 points per eligible dollar only, no elite bonus applied
- Silver Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 10% bonus
- Gold Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 25% bonus
- Platinum Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 50% bonus
- Titanium Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 75% bonus
- Ambassador: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 75% bonus
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Marriott Homes & Villas awards are already dynamic and won’t be affected by the significant point devaluation taking place next. Marriott Bonvoy point is worth 0.6 cents each (less than a cent) when used for Homes & Villas awards.
Some of the Homes & Villas residences are available on other platforms, too, and could be at a lower price. You should always check through various platforms.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
Double Points Promotion – November 2021
*A “stay” is defined as 3 consecutive nights or more spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion. Marriott Bonvoy members will earn double Points per stay when they book a stay at a home rental through Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”) between November 2 and November 21, with check-out on or before December 31, 2021. The promotion earning period is for stays of three or more consecutive nights between November 3, 2021 and December 31, 2021, at Homes & Villas by Marriott International properties. To ensure Points are posted to the correct Membership Account, the Membership Number included at time of purchase on the Platform must be correct.
- Members will earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform. The double Points earning is applicable to members’ base Points earned per stay or equivalent to ten (10) points for each U.S. dollar. Non-qualifying charges include but are not limited to booking fees, taxes, cleaning fees and extra add-ons during stay. After the stay is completed, Elite bonus Points are awarded on the base Points earned on Qualifying Charges and according to the Member’s achieved Elite Member tier. Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform, however they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program. Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for bonus Points. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. All Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program terms and conditions apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi