Etihad Airways has launched an offer that allows Guest frequent flier program members to earn elite qualifying miles for select partner conversions.
Etihad Guest members earn a minimum of 5,000 and a maximum of 20,000 elite qualifying miles from conversions from such programs as Amex Membership Rewards and HSBC between November 14 – December 15, 2021.
You can access this offer on Etihad’s website here.
Etihad Guest members earn 1 elite qualifying mile for every mile converted from the programs below.
Etihad’s page lists Amex and HSBC UK, but there is a longer list in the T&Cs:
- AIMIA (Air Miles)
- AMEX MR (*All)
- Al Hilal Joud
- Citibank UAE/Globa
- Emirates Islamic Bank
- Emirates NBD
- FAB Rewards
- HSBC UK
- ADCB TouchPoints
- SHARE Rewards
- Boubyan Bank
- Saudi British Bank
- National Commercial bank
- Etihad Guest Requirements & Benefits:
Etihad Guest Qualification Requirements & Benefits:
Existing Etihad Guest Silver members can essentially renew their status by converting their bank/credit card points to miles. But why wouldn’t Etihad allow members to earn a more significant number of elite qualifying miles like Singapore Airlines does (no limit)?
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- The offer is valid for all Points to Miles transfers made between 14 Nov and 15 Dec 2021 both days inclusive.
- All partners included points transfer partners only : AIMIA (Air Miles), AMEX MR (*All), Al Hilal Joud, Citibank UAE/Globa, Emirates Islamic Bank, Emirates NBD, FAB Rewards, HSBC UK, ADCB TouchPoints, ADNOC, SHARE Rewards, Boubyan Bank, Saudi British Bank and National Commercial bank.
- Etihad Guest members who transfer their points during the campaign period. Will receive 1 tier mile for every mile transferred with a minimum threshold of 5,000 miles transfer and the tire miles will be capped at 20,000 tier miles.
- Once the Miles transfer request in initiated it cannot be reversed.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the Etihad Guest Programme.
- A valid Etihad Guest membership number is required to successfully perform the transfer.
- The Etihad Guest member will be responsible for quoting the correct Etihad Guest membership number to the participating transfer partners for the transfer activity.
- Terms and conditions governing the existing transfer partners will apply.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their points from a qualifying Partner loyalty programme to Etihad Guest Miles. The eligibility of the bonus tier miles for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of transfer provided by the partner for that respective member.
- Base Etihad Guest Miles converted by the member will be awarded as per the applicable transfer ratios of each respective partner
- Bonus Etihad Guest Tier Miles earned during this promotion will reflect in the member’s Etihad Guest membership account within 10 working days of the end date 15th December 2021 of the promotion
- If an Etihad Guest member holds credit cards and/or Hotel loyalty programme cards of different banks and hotels and converts the rewards points to Etihad Guest Miles under this promotion, then the number of Bonus Guest Miles he/she will earn will reflect separately in the members account for each partner
- The above promotion construct is valid only for all Points Transfer Partners which fall under the Points Transfer partners listed above and governed by the transfer ratios and minimum thresholds applicable for these respective partners.
- Etihad Guest reserves the right to withdraw or cancel the promotion or modify or alter the terms and conditions of such promotion at any time.
- Participation under this promotion is purely voluntary for the members.
- The decision of Etihad Guest will be final and binding under this promotion and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other transfer offer.