Accor has now launched its Cyber Sale for 2021 that covers both Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members save 30%, and Accor Plus members are eligible for an additional 10% off. ALL members also earn double points. You must book between November 23 – December 1.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you must register for this offer to earn double points.
Pretty typical sale for stays in Australia and New Zealand that also allows you to earn double points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
^When booking this offer, the customer agrees to having read and accepted the following conditions:
This offer provides a discount of 30% off the flexible rate with prepaid conditions at participating hotels (Black Friday Sale rate). Note that select hotels may also have a minimum stay length in order for you to qualify for the discount.
This offer is valid for reservations made at participating hotels in Australia 12.01am on Tuesday 23rd November to and 11.59pm on 25 November 2021 (AEDT) (“Sale Period”) for Accor Live Limitless (ALL), Accor Plus and Accor Vacation Club members only.
There is a limited allocation of rooms on limited days for sale at the Black Friday Sale rate, and the rate is subject to black-out dates and availability at the time of booking. Rooms in a participating hotel in excess of this allocation will not be available at the Black Friday Sale rate. Specific terms for a hotel are included in the pricing conditions for a particular hotel when selected for booking.
This offer applies to all stays booked at the Black Friday Sale rate from 1 December 2021 to 28 February 2022 (both dates are inclusive and based on local time of the hotel in which room(s) are being booked) (“Stay Period”) at participating hotels in Australia and New Zealand. Guests whose bookings commence during the Stay Period and continue after the Stay Period, subject to these terms and conditions, will not receive the Black Friday Sale rate for that part of their booking which is not during the Stay Period.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or special offers except as provided in these terms and conditions. The relevant cancellation policy applying to each hotel booked on the Black Friday Sale rate is set out against each hotel on the attached list.
The Black Friday Sale rate requires that the full amount of stay is payable in advance by credit card at booking time. The credit card used for booking must be presented at reception upon the client’s arrival.
Cancellation policy: The Black Friday sale amount is non-refundable even if the booking is cancelled or modified. Please refer to the pricing conditions for a particular hotel to identify the cancellation policy for that hotel.
Accor Plus members and Accor Vacation Club members receive their 10% discount on the Black Friday Sale rate.
Upon booking, if the Black Friday Sale rate is not available for all dates requested, another public rate will be suggested automatically on the rate screen.
Prices are quoted in local AUD currency (as stipulated at the time of booking) and are inclusive of all local taxes unless otherwise stipulated. Exchange rates are given for information purposes only and are non-binding. The currency applicable to the transaction and charged to your credit card is confirmed upon booking.
Members of ALL – Accor Live Limitless, will earn double Reward points as part of the Black Friday Sale for stays within the Stay Period at hotels participating in the programme in accordance with the Programme Terms and Conditions of Membership.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts unless in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Double Reward Points Bonus:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Pacific City 2X Reward points” offer and you must be an ALL member to benefit from it. General conditions can be found HERE
2. To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 23 November 2021 and 1 December 2021 by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button and then following the instructions.
3. This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
4. This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by two (2) their ALL Reward points for a stay at participating hotels in the ALL Loyalty programme. (For a list of non-participating hotels see HERE). This bonus of ALL Rewards points is offered in addition to the ALL Rewards points and ALL Status points that are earned by the ALL member for each eligible stay as per the ALL General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate. This promotion is not applicable for Independent Hotels of ALL.
5. This offer can be used for an unlimited time per member during its validity period.
6. This offer is valid when a member stays between 1 December 2021 and 28 February 2022 at participating city hotels (see list of participating hotels) in Australia and New Zealand and booked between 23 November 2021 and 1 December 2021.
7. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Pacific City 2X Reward points” offer.
8. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by an ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
9. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via ALL direct channels; all.accor.com website, the Accor ALL mobile app and the ALL call centre, or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Movenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) or any other channel, will not be eligible for this offer.
10. You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
11. ALL Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
12. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
13. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
14. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
15. Please specify the reference ID: 014385 in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.