IHG Hotels in Greater China (Mainland, Hong Kong, Macao & Taiwan) offer member discounts for stays between November 26 – January 30, 2022.
IHG Rewards members save 18%, while the non-member discount is capped at 11%. You must book a minimum of three days in advance.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
READ MORE: IHG Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
A relatively meager discount, but better than nothing nevertheless.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- ‘3 Days Advance Booking’ Campaign is available at InterContinental®, Hotel Indigo®, Crowne Plaza®, HUALUXE® , Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Express, Regent®, EVEN®, Kimpton® and voco® hotels in the Greater China area.
- Guests should book rooms between November 23, 2021 and January 27 2022 and stay from November 26, 2021 to January 30, 2022 for ‘3 Days Advance Booking’ rate or ‘3 Days Advance Booking Member Exclusive Rate’ .
- Book ‘3 Days Advance Booking’ rate to enjoy 11% discount. IHG® Rewards members who book ‘3 Days Advance Booking Member Exclusive Rate’ enjoy 18% discount. Discount is based on the dynamic ‘Best Flexible rate’ on the IHG website.
- Requires at least 3 days advance booking. Cancellation policies follow participating hotels’ cancellation policy.
- Participating hotels may exclude certain dates from this campaign, based on room occupancy. (call the participating hotels or 4008840888 for more detailed information; +86 21 20334920 for participating hotels outside of Greater China area).
- The published price is eligible for IHG® Rewards member benefits, such as credits and miles. (For more information, please refer to IHG® Rewards Terms and Conditions). The published prices do not include tax and service fees. Payments will be settled in local currency.
- Guests are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions upon successful booking. This campaign is also subject to the IHG® Rewards Terms and Conditions, where applicable.
- This campaign cannot be used in conjunction with other room or dining promotions during the same stay time, unless the other room promotions expressly provide otherwise.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, IHG has the right to terminate an account and/or revoke Points if it determines, in its sole discretion, if guest is found suspected of being related to fraudulent or abusive activity.
- IHG shall not be held liable for any campaign suspend or terminate caused by computer viruses, network failure, hacker attacks, telecommunication controls, and network transmission delays and failure.