Marriott has offered Bonvoy Members Day Exclusive deals for stays in Greater China (Mainland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Macao) since 2020.
However, it seems that the last few Member Day Exclusive offers have been launched only in Hong Kong. You need to book the most latest by December 10 and stay by January 7, 2022.
Here are the three offers:
TRAVEL MAKES US CELEBRATE MOMENTS OF GATHERING
- During the campaign period, members can enjoy 50% off on the second room at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, Hong Kong Ocean Park Marriott Hotel, Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung Hotel.
- The 50% discount on the second room will be applied at check-in, on the lower priced room. Both rooms must be booked under the same member. The discounted room must have the same stay dates as the primary room.
- Offer subjects to availability and blackout dates. Taxes and gratuities for stay are not included. Not applicable to groups, negotiated or third-party rates. Non-commissionable. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offers. Not applicable to existing reservations.
TRAVEL MAKES US ENJOY THE EXTRAORDINARY
- During the campaign period, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy 50% off when booking suites at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong.
- Rate is based on availability and advance reservation is required. Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more and it cannot be combined with any other offers.
TRAVEL MAKES US EMBRACE MORE DELIGHTS
- During the campaign period, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy hotel or F&B credit for stays at W Hong Kong and The St. Regis Hong Kong. Credit amount varies by hotels and subject to availability.
- Offer does not apply to groups of 10 or more and it cannot be combined with any other offers. Unused credit is forfeited at the time of check out.
- Hotel credit will be applied towards certain hotel charges excluding room rate, corresponding taxes and select activities as determined by the property. Hotel credit is non-transferable, void upon checkout, cannot be redeemed for cash or applied towards future stays. Hotel credit is applicable to on-property hotel-operated outlets.
Not sure what is happening with the mainland and Taiwan offers, but they don’t appear to be available again. Perhaps readers who live in Hong Kong can take advantage of these three offers.
Here are the terms and conditions of these sales:
Offers are valid for bookings made between December 8 and December 10, 2021 and for stays before January 7, 2022.
There are a limited number of rooms available for this promotion. Offer is valid for stays at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in Hong Kong SAR and is subject to availability.
Registration of your Marriott Bonvoy account is required.
There is no minimum stay requirement and no cap on points earning.
This offer may not be combined with other promotions, offers, and discounts.
All Marriott Bonvoy® terms and conditions apply and can be reviewed at https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi