Qatar Airways has launched an offer to celebrate the country’s National Day by offering flight discounts and bonus Qmiles/Qpoints.
Privilege Club members, with an account address in Qatar, earn double Qmiles for flights in economy and double Qpointrs in premium cabins December 26 – June 15, 2022, if they book December 11 – 18.
You can access this offer on Qatar’s website here.
Eligible members must register for this offer to earn the bonus Qpoints/Qmiles. The terms also state that this offer can be used unlimited times. It appears that the offer is valid for flights worldwide if your Privilege Club address is in Qatar.
- Economy = double Qmiles (award miles)
- Business & First = double Qpoints (elite qualifying)
I think that this is the first time that Qatar has double award miles offer for the economy while offering double elite qualifying points for premium cabins.
There is a slight problem with this offer that may deem the flight not be eligible for the bonus. If there is a change, whether airline or passenger initiated, that results in reissuance of the ticket, it affects the ticketing date used for promo eligibility.
Terms and conditions of this bonus Qmiles/Qpoints offer:
- This offer is only applicable to Privilege Club Main Members whose country of residence is Qatar as per the membership account.
- To be eligible for the currency bonus, members need to:
– Register for this offer prior to travel by logging into the membership account at qmiles.com or Qatar Airways mobile app and selecting this offer from the “My offers” menu.
– Ensure to quote their Privilege Club number at the time of booking or check-in so Qpoints are credited automatically after travelling.
- If the passenger is not a Privilege Club member they can enroll at qmiles.com; offer registration will be available within 24hrs from the time of enrolment.
- Booking Period: 11 Dec 2021 – 18 Dec 2021.
- Registration Period: 11 Dec 2021 – 15 Jun 2022.
- Travel Period: 26 Dec 2021 – 15 Jun 2022.
- Existing tickets issued prior to the offer booking period; will not be eligible for the promotional bonus, if reissued during the offer period.
- Members will earn bonus Qmiles/Qpoints over the base Qpoints/Qpoints earned on Qatar Airways during the offer period.
- Promotional bonus will not be considered in the calculation of the offer bonus.
- Bonus Qmiles/Qpoints are calculated based on the combination of booking date, flight date, cabin, fare-family purchased
- If the booking includes membership numbers for two or more passengers, then the bonus will be credited to the membership accounts of all passengers provided they are Privilege Club main members and have mentioned their membership numbers at the time of booking or check-in.
- Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways
- Family members are not eligible for this bonus offer.
- In case of overlapping campaigns, members will earn the highest bonus currency.
- Term currency refers to Qmiles, Qpoints or Qcredits.
- Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period.
- Travel on Award tickets is not eligible for the bonus offer.
- Offer is not applicable for tickets booked prior to booking period start date and after booking period end date.