Thai Airways has started an enrollment campaign to drive new member sign-ups for its Royal Orchid Plus frequent flyer program.
New members get 1,500 welcome bonus miles and an additional bonus of 2,500 miles for their first Thai Airways flight by March 31, 2022.
You can access this offer on Thai’s website here.
New members must enroll between December 12 – January 12, 2022, to be eligible for both bonuses.
The 2,500 bonus miles are credited with the qualifying flight, while the enrollment bonus by April 30, 2022.
Thai Airways has slowly started to ramp up its flight schedule, although it faces headwinds with its Asian flights (too many restrictions still in place).
Perhaps some readers heading to Thailand this winter can use this offer to earn some bonus miles. I credit paid Thai Airways flights to other partner programs.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. *4,000 Bonus Miles compose of 2,500 1st THAI Flight Bonus Miles + 1,500 Welcome Bonus Miles.
2. The 2,500 1st THAI Flight Bonus Miles will be credited together with normal miles based on flight distance 3-5 days after flown dates.
3. The 1,500 Welcome Bonus Miles will be credited to eligible members by 30 April 2022.
4. This promotion applies on all THAI operated flights with TG 3 digit flight numbers.
5. Miles will be credited based on eligible booking classes for mileage accrual. Flights with L, O, I, X, E, N, R booking classes are not eligible to earn any miles.
6. The 2,500 1st THAI Flight Bonus Miles and the 1,500 Welcome Bonus Miles are not qualified for membership tier evaluation.
7. To earn total 4,000 bonus miles, members have to enroll between 12 December 2021 and 12 January 2022, and travel the first THAI flights by 31 March 2022.
8. New members only can join this promotion. Royal Orchid Plus reserves the right to delete these bonus miles once found that members have already enrolled with us earlier.
9. Royal Orchid Plus allows each member to have only one membership account.
10. This promotion is subject to change, without prior notice.