Marriott Homes & Villas has launched a new bonus opportunity for member stays through August 30, 2022.
Marriott Bonvoy members can earn double points (5 base + 5 bonus) for stays booked between December 27 –January 21.
You can access Marriott Homes & Villas here.
READ MORE: Marriott Bonvoy Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Remember that Marriott Bonvoy members earn 5 base points for Homes & Villas stays instead of 10 at most Marriott brands.
Elite members earn their usual bonus + welcome amenity points:
- Member: Base 5 points per eligible dollar only, no elite bonus applied
- Silver Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 10% bonus
- Gold Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 25% bonus
- Platinum Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 50% bonus
- Titanium Elite: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 75% bonus
- Ambassador: Base 5 points per eligible dollar plus 75% bonus
Eligible members receive additional points as Elite Welcome Gift:
- Ambassador Elite, Titanium Elite, Platinum Elite: 1000 points
- Gold Elite: 500 points
Marriott Homes & Villas awards are already dynamic and won’t be affected by the significant point devaluation in two months. Marriott Bonvoy point is worth 0.6 cents each (less than a cent) when used for Homes & Villas awards.
The spend at Homes & Villas became Ambassador tier qualifying from January 1, 2022. It helps Marriott Bonvoy members who struggle with the required $20K yearly spend (+ 100 nights).
Some of the Homes & Villas residences are available on other sites, too, and at a lower price. You should always check through various platforms.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
- A “stay” is defined as three (3) or more consecutive nights spent at the same property.
- Registration is not required for this promotion.
- Marriott Bonvoy Members earn double Points per stay at a participating home rental booked between December 27, 2021 (12:01 AM EST) – January 21, 2022 (11:59PM EST) through the Homes & Villas by Marriott International website (“HVMI Platform”). Stays of three (3) or more consecutive nights must be completed during the promotion earning period, beginning December 27, 2021 and with check-out on or before August 30, 2022.
- Members earn five (5) base Points for each U.S. dollar, or the currency equivalent, on all Qualifying Charges incurred and paid for by the Member through the HVMI Platform.
- After the stay is completed, the promotion bonus Points awarded will be equal to twice the number of base Points earned per stay. Therefore, for each qualifying U.S. dollar spent, 10 total Points will be awarded.
- Promotion bonus Points are in addition to the base Points and any Elite bonus Points earned per stay within the promotion earning period.
- Charges that do not qualify for Points include, but are not limited to, taxes, booking fees, cleaning fees, security deposits, and extra add-on services purchased and/or applied to home rentals booked through the HVMI Platform.
- Home rentals booked through third-party online retailers are ineligible to earn for this promotion.
- Marriott Participating Brand Residences may be featured on the HVMI Platform, however they do not participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program and do not participate in this promotion.
- Award redemption stays where Points are redeemed for a portion of, or the entire stay are not eligible for the promotion.
- Provided that the correct Marriott Bonvoy Membership Account Number is added as part of the booking process, Points will automatically appear in the Member’s Account three (3) to six (6) weeks (21 – 42 days) following the completion of their stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- All Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program terms and conditions apply. See https://www.marriott.com/loyalty/terms/default.mi for more information.