Accor offers its ALL membership variable discounts that tend to be a minimum of 10% off the Best Available Rate (to get members to book directly than through an OTA).
The discounts in Japan tend to be lower or nonexistent, and this is the case with ALL member discount too that is 5% and available through the end of 2022.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Here are the participating hotels:
- Mercure Sapporo
- ibis Styles Sapporo
- Pullman Tokyo Tamachi
- Mercure Tokyo Ginza
- ibis Styles Tokyo Ginza (opened October 2021)
- ibis Styles Tokyo Bay
- Mercure Yokosuka
- ibis Styles Nagoya
- Mercure Cypress Nagoya
- Kyoto Yura Hotel Nijo Jo Bettei Mgallery
- Kyoto Yura Hotel Mgallery
- Mercure Kyoto Station
- ibis Styles Kyoto Station
- ibis Styles Kyoto Shijo (opened November 2021)
- Swissotel Nankai Osaka
- ibis Styles Osaka Namba
- ibis Osaka Umeda
- ibis Budget Osaka Umeda
- Novotel Okinawa Naha
- Mercure Okinawa Naha
There should also be an Accor Plus discount available in Japan for those that stay a bit more at Accor-affiliated hotels and are willing to sign up + pay for the program.
Accor needs some higher-end hotels in the country (I have only stayed at the ibis Styles Kyoto Station).
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [ALL Member Rate] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless to benefit from it.
2. This offer is only available on the Accor group sites (all.accor.com and other sites of the group’s brands, such as raffles.com, sofitel.accor.com, sbe.com, fairmont.com, rixos.com, mantiscollection.com, mgallery.accor.com, 21cmuseumhotels.com, pullmanhotels.com, swissotel.com, movenpick.com, grandmercure.com, thesebel.com, novotel.accor.com, mercure.accor.com, adagio-city.com, mytribehotel.com, ibis.accor.com).
3. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
4. This reduction is reserved for members of the loyalty programme ALL – Accor Live Limitless, and requires the creation of a personal account. If you are not a member yet, you can register online or during your reservation. Otherwise, you will not be able to benefit from this reduction.
5. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number upon arrival at the hotel. A maximum of 2 rooms at the Member’s Rate can be reserved per member and per stay.
6. At booking, if the member rate is not available for the dates requested, another public rate will automatically be proposed on the rate screen. Rates are per night, in a single or double room. Exchange rates are supplied for information only and are not contractual.
7. The offer is valid at participating hotels in Japan.
8.The reduction consists of a maximum reduction of 5% on the public rates of participating hotels in Japan, excluding taxes and ancillary costs, excluding promotions or special offers, and subject to the availability of rooms in the hotel and on the dates selected, at the time of booking with the exception of certain dates set by the hotels.
9. To benefit from the offer, you must login and book with member rate.
10. The offer cannot be combined with packages or other promotions.
11. Can be used starting at 2,000 Reward points accumulated in your account in Accor hotels participating in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty program to reduce your bill or obtain a free night, depending on the number of Reward points used. The applicable conversion scale is: 2,000 Reward points = 40 EUR usable in multiples of 2,000 Reward points. For example, if the price of your room is 120 euro, you can choose:
– to use 2,000 Reward points to enjoy a discount of 40 euro; you will therefore need to pay 80 euro.
– to use 4,000 Reward points to enjoy a discount of 80 euro; you will therefore need to pay 40 euro.
– use 6,000 Reward points to enjoy a free night with your points.
Usage is limited to 1,000,000 Reward Points per booking.
12. The exchange rate will not be confirmed until booking (if payment is made in a currency other than the one used by the hotel, exchange rate fees may be applied).
13. To the extent permitted by law, Accor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to amend, modify or alter the terms of this offer, including the list of participating hotels, at any time. Accor Plus terms and conditions apply.
14. ALL Terms and Conditions of Membership and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services apply to this offer. In the event of any conflict between these offer terms and conditions and Accor’s General Terms and Conditions of Services, these offer terms and conditions will prevail.
15. In the event of any conflict between the English-language version of these offer terms and conditions and non-English-language versions, the English-language version shall prevail.
16. Please specify the reference 014480 in all your communications with ALL call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
– Mercure Sapporo
– ibis Styles Sapporo
– Pullman Tokyo Tamachi
– Mercure Tokyo Ginza
– ibis Styles Tokyo Ginza (opened October 2021)
– ibis Styles Tokyo Bay
– Mercure Yokosuka
– ibis Styles Nagoya
– Mercure Cypress Nagoya
– Kyoto Yura Hotel Nijo Jo Bettei Mgallery
– Kyoto Yura Hotel Mgallery
– Mercure Kyoto Station
– ibis Styles Kyoto Station
– ibis Styles Kyoto Shijo (opened November 2021)
– Swissotel Nankai Osaka
– ibis Styles Osaka Namba
– ibis Osaka Umeda
– ibis Budget Osaka Umeda
– Novotel Okinawa Naha
– Mercure Okinawa Naha