Accor has launched an offer to get members to stay at its affiliated hotels in Australia between March 1 – May 31, 2022.
Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members earn triple points for stays of two nights or longer booked after registering for this offer and between February 15 – March 1.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you can earn triple points for an unlimited number of stays.
Excellent bonus points offer for Accor ALL members who plan to stay in Australia during the promotional period. Just remember to pay attention to the valid registration and stay dates.
Here are the terms and conditions of this sale:
- General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the “Pacific 3X Reward points” offer and you must be an ALL member to benefit from it. General conditions can be found HERE
- To take advantage of this offer, ALL loyalty programme members must register for the offer between 15 February 2022 and 1 March 2022 by clicking on the ‘Register now’ button and then following the instructions.
- This offer entitles ALL members, regardless of their membership status, to multiply by three (3) their Reward points for a stay at select participating city hotels in Australia in the ALL Loyalty programme (see a list of participating hotels on the offer website HERE). This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are earned by the ALL member for each eligible stay as per the ALL General Conditions of Use and are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
- This offer can be used for an unlimited time per member during the validity period.
- This offer is valid for bookings of two (2) nights or more between 15 February 2022 and 1 March 2022 for stays between 1 March 2022 and 31 May 2022 at select participating hotels in Australia.
- Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the “Pacific 3X Reward points” offer.
- For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by an ALL member for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay.
- To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via ALL direct channels; all.accor.com website, the Accor ALL mobile app and the ALL call centre, or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the ALL booking office for the following brands; SO/, Sofitel, Pullman, Swissotel, Movenpick, Grand Mercure, The Sebel, MGallery by Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, ibis and ibis Styles. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) or any other channel, will not be eligible for this offer.
- You must provide your ALL Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
- Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
- This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups. If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
- Any stay partly or entirely paid with Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
- This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
- Please specify the reference ID: 014615 in all your communications with ALL call centres or customers care services related to this offer.