We have covered the ins and outs of Indonesia’s slowly reopening for international arrivals, then sharply restricting entry, and again relaxing them.
Indonesia again allows tourism arrivals to Bali, and Singapore Airlines has started direct flights. The country has now released a handy guide for those wishing to enter with all the requirements as of this week (mid-February).
You can access Indonesia’s page for incoming tourists here.
Our coverage of Indonesia’s reopening (from newest to the oldest):
- Indonesia Returns To Three Night Quarantine & Considers Removing It In April
- Bali “Warm Up Vacation” Hotels & Packages February 2022
- Indonesia Requires International Tourists To Bali Purchase “Warm Up Vacation” Package
- Bali Tourist Entry Requirements From February 4, 2022
- Bali Starts Welcoming International Tourists With 5 Day Quarantine + Direct Flights Begin On Singapore Airlines
- Bali Has Welcomed 45 International Tourists In 2021!
- Bali’s Reopening For International Tourists Is A Complete Disaster, No Flights Scheduled & Quarantine Back To 7 Days
- Bali’s Opening For International Flights Not Exactly A Success (None)!
- Bali Hotels Price Gouging On Quarantine Packages?
- Bali Reduces International Visitor Quarantine To Five Days
- Bali Begins Welcoming International Flights On October 14, 2021 & 90 Passenger Cap Per Flight Removed
- Bali Won’t Lower The Quarantine Period For Foreign Visitors
- Indonesia Limits Incoming International Flights To 90 Passengers
- Indonesia May Welcome Tourists From Select Countries October 2021
- Bali Stays Closed Until 3rd Quarter 2022?
Indonesia’s Arrival Guidelines:
These guidelines are still too complicated for any real tourists to travel to Bali but are a good option for those wishing to enter Indonesia without a hotel quarantine (you can do Warm Up Vacation).
I will be back in Asia in less than two months and could revisit Bali if the entry requirements are not too onerous then.