Accor has launched a bonus miles offer for Turkish Airlines frequent flier program member stays through May 31, 2022.
Miles&Smiles members earn triple the usual number of miles for stays booked by March 31.
You can access this offer on Accor’s website here.
READ MORE: Accor ALL Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Note that you must have your Accor ALL earning preference set to partner miles and have Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles chosen as a preferred one.
You also must enable the autoconversion of points to miles after each of your stays. This will also convert all your existing points to miles, but without a bonus.
I would say in general that it is better to choose to earn ALL points and later convert them to partner miles if you so wish than to convert them after each stay.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. General ALL – Accor Live Limitless terms and conditions apply to the [ALLX3] offer and you must be a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Miles&Smiles member to benefit from it.
2. To take advantage of this offer, members of the ALL loyalty programme must register for the offer (between [1 March 2022], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [31 March 2022]) prior to their stay by clicking on the “Log in” button and then following the instructions. Only bookings made after successful registration via the login button are eligible for this bonus offer.
This offer is available only to members who were direct recipients of the e-communication sent including the URL to the offer.
“3. This offer entitles members of ALL, regardless of their membership status, to multiply the Reward points they earn by  when staying at any hotel that has enrolled in the ALL – Accor Live Limitless loyalty programme.
Points are earned based on the value of points credited to the member by the hotel following an eligible stay, in accordance with the ALL – Accor Live Limitless general conditions of use and based on Classic status.
On completion of the stay, points will be credited to the member’s account in two separate transactions:
1/ the points corresponding to the value of points that the ALL – Accor Live Limitless member would have been awarded had they not choose to use this offer will be credited to the member’s account in the first transaction; and
2/ the additional Reward points earned by usingthe offer will be credited to the member’s account in the second transaction, corresponding to the number of Reward points the member is still owed in order to have been credited the total number of Reward points multiplied by  on completion of the two points credit transactions.
For example, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless who earned 250 Status points and 250 Reward points for an eligible stay will receive:
An additional 250 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X2
An additional 500 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X3
An additional 750 Reward points for offers multiplying the points X4”
The first stay booked and completed following registration for the offer is eligible for the Reward points credit, as per the offer conditions.
In order to benefit from this offer, the member must have activated [Miles&Smiles] as their preferred automatic conversion option ahead of the stay. This option should remain activated until the member receives the points (Reward points and Status points) related to his/her stay on his/her ALL membership account.
4. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from [1 March 2022] to [31 May 2022] in one of the participating hotels in [worldwilde], and booked between [1 March 2022], through 11:59 p.m. Central European Time (CET), [31 March 2022].
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night(s).
6. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once on the [ALLX3] offer.
“7. For the purposes of this offer, a stay is understood to be one (1) booking by a member of ALL for one or several rooms. In other words, bookings that include more than one (1) room will be counted as just one (1) stay. The earlier check-out date is counted while the credit of Reward and Status points is calculated.
In other words, a member of ALL – Accor Live Limitless will receive eligible points and nights for the room which he/she vacates first.”
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call centre, directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office. Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) will not be eligible for this offer.
9. Members must provide their ALL – Accor Live Limitless Loyalty card number when making the reservation, and present the card at the hotel reception desk at check-in.
10. Reward points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out.
10.a) Reward points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the member checking out and converted within 6 weeks into [TL] according to applicable conversion rule.
“11. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Reward points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Reward points) will be credited to your account.”
Stays at onefinestay are not eligible for this offer.
12. Any stay partly or entirely paid with ALL – Accor Live Limitless Reward points will not be eligible to receive this offer.
13. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer accept no liability for non-performance or unavailability of the offer due to an external and unavoidable event that makes performance by Accor, participating hotels and/or partners of this offer impossible or disproportionately burdensome. Customers or members will not be entitled to any compensation and the benefits of the offer (particularly Reward points) will not be issued/credited if the offer cannot be implemented in these circumstances.
14. Please specify the reference  in all your communications with call centres or customers care services related to this offer.