Indonesia has quickly tried to relax entry, testing, and quarantine requirements to attract more international visitors.
Now, Indonesia has dropped up the follow-up test requirement, and fully vaccinated visitors are only required to wait for the result from a test performed at the airport at their hotel before freely going on their business.
Visitors to Bali are supposed to book CHSE certified accommodation for the duration of their stays.
Here’s the update in Bahasa:
Most Recent Updates:
- Bali On Visa-On-Arrival Available For 20 More Countries From March 21, 2022
- Check-List For Visa-On-Arrival & Guarantee Free Entry To Bali
- Indonesia Lowers Quarantine To One Day For Jakarta & Three Nights In Bali
- NOW OFFICIAL: Entering Bali On Visa-On-Arrival Available For 23 Nationals From March 7, 2022
- Bali Reopening With Visa-On-Arrival & Without Quarantine On March 7, 2022?
- Indonesia Lowers Quarantine/Warm Up Vacation To Three Days For Fully Vaccinated
Countries in Asia are quickly relaxing their entry requirements while trying to save their tourism industries.
I am actually going to Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Indonesia, and Singapore for seven or so weeks in April and closely following the entry requirement changes.
Let’s hope that there aren’t new variants popping up.